Recommended by Deangelo

sedaty

Reaction score
Hi,

I would like to get some books. I heard much about "mastery". What do you think about it? Or can you recommend me other good books or products or principles that will help a little to be better with women and/or life?

Thanks
Sedaty

Logen

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think David D is better for putting you in the right frame of approaching women while mystery focuses on how to act and what to say to them and little tricks.

i like what David D preaches. it's very positive and helpful. and he has a way of saying that just makes it make a lot of sense. it's all about ebbing a man with yourself. not taking crap from women. showing them that you will not be messed with. ****y + funny is part of it but not a huge part. he focuses more on being in the right frame then just acting ****y funny all the time.

****y funny is just a blueprint of how to interact with women. sometimes it should be used in high levels, and sometimes in lower levels.

David does not take crap from women. He’s very direct and in tern he’s very alpha. He’s not afraid of getting rejected, if a girl rejects him for being too direct with them (if he tells them “I don’t like flaky people, are you going to answer this phone number?”) then he will know that the girl was not good enough for him. Weak girls are for weak guys.

to become a effective PUA, one needs to read and listen to David D.

David’s book double your dating is a good start. I would scour the internet for his seminar. It’s like 10 hours long and spans 3 days. It’s all video taped and available on torrent sites or newsgroups. It’s a very helpful tool.

DisobeyThePope

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to read BOTH Mystery and DD

The Venutian Arts Handbook
and
Double Your Dating

are both required reading

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Swinggcat or Real Social Dynamics are better.

I like Swinggcat's frames/meta-frames concepts, and RSD is good just due to the fact that Tyler Durden pretty much absorbed and resynthesized a lot of the stuff out there (speed seduction, mystery method, ****y/funny, etc)