recently dumped

danro

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the title says it all. I was recently dumped by my girlfriend. She said it was because she was selfish and thought we would be better as friends. When she said this though it almost seemed like she didn't really want to break up. Also the thing about the group of people I hang out with kinda breaks up with the person they are going out with and then a month later they are back together. When she broke up with me I acted like it wasn't a big deal and joked with my friends about it.

I was just wondering what I could do so I someday have a chance of going out with her again because she is an awesome girl. Don't worry though I'm not going to become obsessed with her just wanna keep the option open.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
danro said:
Well the title says it all. I was recently dumped by my girlfriend. She said it was because she was selfish and thought we would be better as friends. When she said this though it almost seemed like she didn't really want to break up. Also the thing about the group of people I hang out with kinda breaks up with the person they are going out with and then a month later they are back together. When she broke up with me I acted like it wasn't a big deal and joked with my friends about it.

I was just wondering what I could do so I someday have a chance of going out with her again because she is an awesome girl. Don't worry though I'm not going to become obsessed with her just wanna keep the option open.
The best thing you can do is keep her as a friend....do not be apart of her life too much....date other women....and let her see that it was a mistake for her to break up with you.

BrandoCommando

Don Juan
Reaction score
The best thing you can do is keep her as a friend....do not be apart of her life too much....date other women....and let her see that it was a mistake for her to break up with you.
03-23-2006 09:48 PM
Yep do that.

Last year I asked this girl out and she turned me down basicly (wasnt a flat out no) anyways, I joked around to her and our friends about the whole thing, NOT A week later she was telling me she always liked me and didnt know why she was ignoring it and told me she hurt me b/c she was stupid and selfish... and blah blah...

Not to get your hopes up but Joking around and being funny and **** might work, did for me, but didnt last long b/c I became whimpy again (ridiclously), probably b/c I couldnt keep my attiude the same.......... :(