Reasons why having lots of female friends is good.

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And no, I'm not telling you to go out there and get LJBFed so often that you end up with a lot of "female friends". I'm talking about actual friends who happen to be female. A few reasons why you should have lots female friends:

1) For one thing, if you don't know how to talk to women, this is a good way to start. Make female friends and learn how not to bore the hell out of them, and take mental note of the differences between men and women.

2) DJ practice. If you want to fine tune your ****y/funny and kino, subtle/low-key SS, your flirting, or whatever you feel like practicing, it's a perfect opportunity. And this kind of stuff makes for a more fun/interesting friendship than the same old run of the mill crap anyways.

3) It's fun and an ego/confidence boost to see other guys' reactions when they see all the female friends you have, many of them whom they may see as hot even if you don't really see them that way. I love getting that sorta "damn dude!" reaction from my male friends at school.

4) Meet girls through other girls. You may have a female friend who you have no attraction to. She may have quite a few hot girlfriends who she tells about what a great guy you are. TRANSLATION: You've got hotties dying to meet you! And of course, you also meet girls who you have no attraction to as more than friends, and the process starts again.

5) Input from the opposite sex on stuff like LTRs. If you're friends or acquaintances of girls who are in LTRs, get their viewpoints on what makes their boyfriends (or husband if that's the case) stand out from the pack of AFCs and jerks. This doesn't apply for women who are constantly complaining nonstop about their relationship.

6) Fashion advice. What looks good on you, clothingwise, hairwise, facial-hairwise, hatwise, whatever? Ask em.

Since this summer I've had mostly female friends, and because of how many more female friends I meet through female friends, the ratio of girls/guys as friends keeps getting more and more lopsided. Probably 70% or more of my friends are girls, and I almost always only hang out with girls outside of school (only one guy I still chill with). I love the way male friends occasionally react in envy to the amount of girls they see me with, and having so many female friends allows me to practice my DJing and flirting skills without dating or going on pickup runs. And of course, knowing how to talk to women isn't a problem anymore. My best friend (female) and I often flirt with (mostly unintentionally, but making it seem natural is definitely the best way to go about it and unintentional is the purest kind of natural :D)and kino each other (once again not forced, it has to be natural, in innocent nature), and as well as good practice this makes hanging out/being friends all the more fun! Folks, it's a win-win situation :)

Squy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you talking about :)
Though, maybe the only real reason I still hanging around is that they have hotter girlfriends. And of course practicing targets, and I love Kino practices with them...