really need help with this one!!!

xerex

Reaction score
so theres this girl...i met her through a friend of mine about a month and a half ago. I hung out with her once and then didnt talk to her a lot during the two months. so now she came to my town yesterday and me, her, the friend that introduced us and another person went to the movies. and during the movie, she started rubbing my arms and face and almost touched my d*ck. so then i started making my moves and i grabbed her tit. now my question is, do u guys think i went too far, too fast or what i did is logical??? help will be really appreciated, guys. and thanx

sinful

Don Juan
Reaction score
xerex said:
so then i started making my moves and i grabbed her tit.
Juvenile...

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way you put it sounds kind of creepy.

Magma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sinful said:
Juvenile...
Maybe the OP is young and literally a juvenile. I used to grab boobies all willy nilly when I was teenager. More info and background please, OP.

Oh, btw Sinful, looks like you're off to a good start here by offering useful advice.

Tip: If you believe his actions to be juvenile, explain why and offer some productive tips.

Respect.

xerex

Reaction score
so nobody really answered my question. anyway i didnt jus go in and grab it right away..i took my time and went REALLY slow. and she kinda pulled my hand towards her chest anyway. and i was expectin her to slap my hand away but she didnt so i jus thought she wants me to do it and kept going.....shes kinda flirty with everyone..if that helps

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
xerex said:
so nobody really answered my question. anyway i didnt jus go in and grab it right away..i took my time and went REALLY slow. and she kinda pulled my hand towards her chest anyway. and i was expectin her to slap my hand away but she didnt so i jus thought she wants me to do it and kept going.....shes kinda flirty with everyone..if that helps
She is a young ho.. so its simple...
Make her laugh
rub on her to turn her on ... then F

MotownMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it juvenile that he grabbed her tit is she grabbed his junk?

No, you didnt do anything wrong, it was the appropriate amount of escalation if she let you get away with it.

Why are you even questioning if this ok for you to do if there was nothing uncomfortable about the situation?