really confused with this girl..plz tell me what to do

dabo

Reaction score
I am really new in dating stuff.. anywayz this is how my story goes..I have been friend to this chick for the last 8 months...she lives in another city,so i talk to her online(3-4 times a week).we usually talk about everything and long(2-3 hours)...

anywayz for two months ago i travelled to the city where she lives,to visit her and some other friends of mine...that is when i start to fall for her.she seemed like she was into me too...after i left the city i told her that i felt something for her and she was fine with it.so we started to take our friendship to another level..and everything seemed just fine until this happened:somebody(the guy she once had crush on) called her,while i was chating with her.then she was like she wants to talk to him now and get back to me later on if i dont go to sleep.i really got pissed and told her that if she prefered to talk to him then it was just fine and i got offline.

then i ignored her for some time(4-5days) ..she would write me something when she saw me online but i didnt answer back....after awhile i desided to talk to her again and take things slowly.

anywayz when she then asked me why i ignored her for sometimes,i told her that i was busy with some other things..since then she starts to act differently... ,she starts to get online less and less(like once a week and then once in two weeks)and when she got online she wouldnt talk to me like before..whenever i ask her why she doesnt get online that much anymore..she would tell me that she was busy with jobb and stuff.

anywayz she continued to act like this until her birthday(i sent her a funny and friendly card to her)but then things just got even to the worst..she completly stopped talking to me even though i wrote to her whenever she was online..I sent her a card saying that i missed talking to her and stuff and she didnt even answer back.....now i havent talk to her for one month.so to be hounst i dont get this girl.....has she maybe lost interest in me?plz guyz tell me ..shall i just forget this girl and move on?

Qualtran

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dabo
has she maybe lost interest in me?plz guyz tell me ..shall i just forget this girl and move on?
Yes, Yes.

Complete waste of time and effort to spend another second thinking of her.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take this as a lesson to not be a friend for so long. It usually works against you.

Revolution_AM

Don Juan
Reaction score
You probably shouldn't have gotten in a big huff over her talking to the other guy - don't ever give her a reason to be mad at you, just give her reasons to be more interested in you.

"when she got online she wouldnt talk to me like before..whenever i ask her why she doesnt get online that much anymore..she would tell me that she was busy with jobb and stuff."

She called your bluff, buddy, and then she used your tactic on yourself. And you fell for it! As she retreated, you pursued her further - the exact opposite you should have done. What you really should have done was stick with your tactic of only talking to her rarely, and if an IM of yours went unanswered, then you wouldn't IM her until she IMed you - because the ball was in her court. And if she never started talking to you again, all the better - you have better women to be pursuing, ones that DO show interest in you.

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you sure you were ever in a relationship with this girl?

You said that you told her you had feelings for her and she was fine with it. Doesn't sound like you asked for commitment, what else could she say? No, you don't?

I'm starting to have a feeling you created a whole drama-filled relationship in your head.

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He does have a good point there. I just realized you didn't say anything about how she felt for you in that sentence. Either way you shoulda waited for her to say she was interested in you, cause it looked like you got the one-itis and she took over from there.