Realize Cute women are NOT rare.

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
While extremely good looking double take faced women may indeed be, this definitely is not true for cute girls (6's,7's,7.5's, some 8's).

Go to any mall, bookstore,coffee shop, college campus etc. and you will see what I mean. You will find plenty of women who fit this description in minutes .

There are just as many cute women out there as there are the uglies and average -at- best looking ones.

What is my point?

When I went to starbucks the other day, 4 cute girls came through the door within 5 minutes. They weren't stunners nor did they have double take faces, but they were still attractive.

Too many men are putting the cute ones up on pedestals and think they don't deserve them because of the false belief they are low in supply.

They falsely believe everyman out there is after that "cute" girl and you start to think she can pick and choose who she wants. Again, simply not true.

This is only true for the knockouts.

meitenesrigas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Once again, the average woman in America is overweight. I suspect that you live in the USA. You must have really low standards. From coast to coast all I have seen in America is really fat people. I find it especially alarming the number of fat children. As far as I am concerned that is a form of child abuse.

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/31573.php
From the "Annals of Internal Medicine"...
"According to the study, 70% of American women and 90% of American men will eventually get fat."

Say what you want, but I will put more weight (no pun intended) behind one of the world's leading medical digests over message board posters. Want pretty girls? Use your passport.

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
meitenesrigas said:
Once again, the average woman in America is overweight. I suspect that you live in the USA. You must have really low standards. From coast to coast all I have seen in America is really fat people. I find it especially alarming the number of fat children. As far as I am concerned that is a form of child abuse.

"According to the study, 70% of American women and 90% of American men will eventually get fat."

Say what you want, but I will put more weight (no pun intended) behind one of the world's leading medical digests over message board posters. Want pretty girls? Use your passport.
Where are you from?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
meitenesrigas said:
...Want pretty girls? Use your passport.
:crackup: It's true... Or at least find someone from another nationality who hasn't become "Americanized."

But I've experienced what stuka spoke of, and not the cute chubby ones either. These women were cute and could actually gain a point or two if they updated their style and stepped out of their shell.

But it does seem that any American who isn't overweight is probably going to gain a point or two just from everyone else losing a point. It's sad to think that being a healthy weight will put you into a minority group. :rolleyes:

SickAgain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to say, but a lot cute ones think they're rare, just because they are approached frequently. So, a lot of them do pick and choose because they can.

I think one could have good chances with a knockout because they are so insecure and they probably get approached less often. It's just that guys become flabbergasted with such beauty.

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
Well, let me reiterate it this way so it makes more sense.

It is common knowledge that unattractive people are not the norm or most prevalent people on this planet, same can be said for extremely attractive looking people. These two groups are in the minority.

This leaves us with average looking people and attractive looking people.

Many men, I believe, are under the false belief that "average" looking is the norm and these average looking (girls, that is) outnumber cute/attractive looking girls by 4, 3 or even 2 to 1.

For the purpose of my post, average looking refers to a girl who does not have an attractive/cute/aesthetically pleasing face but she does not have an unttractive face either. Think of the word neutral.

However, this is simply not true. Attractive looking/cute girls (remember, not extremely attractive) are just as prevalent if not more prevalent than average looking faced women.

It is really not that difficult to achieve. If a woman is not fat, has jaws and teeth that are in correct position (achieved through orthodontic treatment when younger) and has a decent sized and shaped nose (if not, surgery can fix this), she SHOULD be attractive looking/cute at minimum.

Having an attractive/cute face these days is NOT a hard thing to obtain in this modern age.

When men falsely believe average looking faced women are way more prevalent than attractive looking faced women, we subconciously will put "special value" on that attractive/cute chick and we will come across as less confident, calm, needy, nervous and less charming because we falsely think we are dealing with low supply and high demand.

When we realize the truth that attractive looking women are just as prevelant if not more prevalent than average looking women:

We will be alot more confident around them and be more successful!!

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
theres also a big difference between cute while dressed and cute while undressed.

a lot of these 'attractive' women become very average when you get their clothes off.

and guess what....THEY KNOW THIS.

which is why many women need to get worked up into a frenzy before letting you in their pants. their 'horniness' needs to over ride their 'anxiety' before they throw caution to the wind and let you see them naked.

LivA

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's more attractive: A cute girl that can look cute in any outfit or naked, or a hot girl that looks hot in a certain style of clothes and okay naked?

Evzone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
meitenesrigas said:

Dude, just move the hell out of New Jersey and be done with it. Now Southern girls on the other hand...

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Evolutionary and biologically speaking i've often wondered why all women weren't very attractive. I mean to ensure reproduction and the survival of the species, you'd think every girl would be attractive. Maybe nature made some girls ugly to put the breaks on baby making for population control.

Then again, there is a guy for every ugly girl out there and many of them have babies...