Real world examples of ice cold approaches.

Eighth Passenger

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you made a cold approach within the last month, post your techniques and results. I know many AFCs, newbies, and DJs-in-training are tired of readings tips after tips but no real world examples. I think tips only help a little bit.

I'm gonna try to some cold approaching tomorrow. I will post my results this week.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't take a whole lot, really. Opened an HB8.5 with "sup pinky" the other day cuz she was wearing a pink top :) She liked it so much that she mentioned it like 15 minutes later when i forgot all about it.

Eighth Passenger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Krassus
Doesn't take a whole lot, really. Opened an HB8.5 with "sup pinky" the other day cuz she was wearing a pink top :) She liked it so much that she mentioned it like 15 minutes later when i forgot all about it.
That's cool. I tried a funny opener the other day and it worked well.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you say is not NEARLY as important as HOW you say it... you could train a monkey to spit game with the scripts... so to speak, but it takes the real deal to be able to say the lines and have them work consistently.

For example, I was shocked for years how this introduction got my friend laid. We were stumbling home at like 4am, two good friends of mine and myself, when one of my buddies sees this cute looking girl.

Him: Yooooo BIiiitch!
her: who mee?
him: YAAAAaaaa yooou! Come here!
her: okie. *comes*

Then they had a conversation, where my drunk buddy just straight macked this girl and brought her home so drunk that he couldn't walk straight.

Like I said, at the time I was completely amazed.

DJ Suave

Don Juan
Reaction score
So true.. i have a mate who really lacks da know how when it comes to "snaring da rabbit". He tries all da lines but no joy.. i laugh cos the only thing he can pull is a muscle.lol.

I find that the best way of doing it is to believe what u say and be genuine. The most successful approach i have used is " Hi, How r u ?" and make conversation from there........... boring but true

absolutezero

Reaction score
Heres one from the last month. Im still seeing her.

Was walking past restuarant going to another store and looked in and saw HB7 with tiny little butt waiting tables. Decided I would try to pick her up. Went in and sat in her section. Made a few jokes when she took my order. She wasn't too friendly (later found out she was having a bad day). Anyways had nothing to lose so I asked for her number when I paid for my meal. She gave it to me with no hesitation. I called a few days later and met her at a local park. Ended up making out with her. Said I had to go and walked her to her car. Called a few days later and ended having sex. Been with her ever since.

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by absolutezero
Heres one from the last month. Im still seeing her.

Was walking past restuarant going to another store and looked in and saw HB7 with tiny little butt waiting tables. Decided I would try to pick her up. Went in and sat in her section. Made a few jokes when she took my order. She wasn't too friendly (later found out she was having a bad day). Anyways had nothing to lose so I asked for her number when I paid for my meal. She gave it to me with no hesitation. I called a few days later and met her at a local park. Ended up making out with her. Said I had to go and walked her to her car. Called a few days later and ended having sex. Been with her ever since.
^^ This is your first post EVER ?

:rolleyes:

LuisGarcia10

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's one from last night.

Walked up to a group of 3 girls and 2 blokes, approaching a group this big is something I'd NEVER have done before I found this forum.

"Hey, you've got a big group so we're gonna come and join the party"

Ended up getting a number. :)

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bootlegger
^^ This is your first post EVER ?

:rolleyes:
As opposed to "how do i get this girl to like me?" His first post was a lay report, how fvckin cool is that!

damnbugs

Don Juan
Reaction score
A drunk approach from years ago that worked and I wasn't sure why until I found this site- I wasn't sure why a lot of what I did worked until I found this site.

I was standing with my buddy and a HB8 walks by- I say "hey, get back here!" she immediatley turns around and walks straight back to me- my buddy is laughing by this time- I then say "how dare you walk right past me like that and not even have the common curtousy to introduce yourself!" at this point she says "Sorry, my names---" I say "great now see how easy that was?" she smiles and says "you never told me your name?"
It went well from there. She did mention later that when I told her to get back here she almost felt like she was in trouble!

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am going to keep posting my college first couple of weeks at college, only as for reference for other people.

It is a real world example of how things really work, and how I operate. It works for me, so if you think you can do it, try....

For more info, just pm me.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=58543

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me: Nice shoes, wanna fvck?

Girl: Hell no

One of these days, that's going to work.

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
other day at the library, I see a hb8 with a shirt that says on the back "Perfect by natural selection" I went up to her and was like "soo ur perfect by selection hey?" then she got all embarassed and explained how she nomrally didnt wear the shirt in public and how she had gotten to from a sorority or somtin like that ect. . .