Reading Signs

Fabio

Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently just got back from a March break trip with like 50 other kids at my school(not school sanctioned though) and well there I let it all loose and basically alot of ppl who never really noticed or talked to me before do now. So when we got back the first night one of the girls on the trip IMed right away to see if i wanted a ride to a party with her. I had honestly never talked to this girl b4 online or at school she is younger than me but still hot so anyway we went to the party that night but we just mingled with other ppl talked a little to each other at the party but we had just gotten back and had our own friends to catch up with.

Since then she has been messaging me everyday and waves or something every time i see her in the halls at school. The thing is though she is a really friendly person in general and so i dunno how to take it she calls me hun and stuff online so i was wonder if she was digging me or just looking to befriend me?

I dont have trouble picking up when i do the work its just im retarded when the girl makes the advance lol when it comes to reading signals anyway.

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I know a lot of girls who are really flirtatious like that, but you never know; it sounds like she might be interested in you. Get her number and ask her out sometime :)

fbplayer06

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jump on the chance bro. Think of how you'll feel when she LJBF you and you look back on this opportunity. Go get'm, Tiger. ;)

Supero Masculus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems to me that you got 2 options,

A) Wait and find out if she digs. LJBF rating (9)

B) Grab your balls and ask her about it all. LJBF rating (3)

If thats not clear enough then beat yourself over the head and go with (B)!! You'll find out sure enough!

Fabio

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks and ya ill get around to asking her either way whats the worst that could happen eh but for the next two weekends fer her and me its a busy time so i dunno when.

Another thing she has said is that i make her laugh and that im good at it(making her laugh) which seems like a good thing (realationship wise) but I'm again retarded with signals.