Rate Tigers Mistress

Rate Tigers Mistress

• Total voters

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she's certainly not ugly but looks kind of old. Tiger's at the age where he

should be devouring 20 somethings if he wanted to cheat.

But who knows, maybe she just has something about her that you cant
see unless you knew her.

Veridin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Where's the "slvt" rating?

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
smokeshow no doubt, but has used and abused the party scene for a little too long.

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh I went with 7, but probably lower. She's definitely cute, but not my kind of girl. I'd fvck her for sure but I wouldn't probably want to talk to her unless she's got a bangin personality (which I doubt she does).

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would give her an 8.5. Thing is, it's hard to tell with those "glamour girls" like her because she looks like she's had work done and if you saw her without makeup at the supermarket and without her hair done up all Hollywood, she'd probably look like any other ordinary woman.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
I would give her an 8.5. Thing is, it's hard to tell with those "glamour girls" like her because she looks like she's had work done and if you saw her without makeup at the supermarket and without her hair done up all Hollywood, she'd probably look like any other ordinary woman.

synergy1 said:
smokeshow no doubt, but has used and abused the party scene for a little too long.
Basically, for a 34 year old she is still gorgeous but the "party life" has caught up with her quickly. I gave the same rating, although in person she might be hotter you never know

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy has a SMOKING hot wife and he needs to (allegedly) cheat??

I guess it's never enough. Even the best poonan gets boring.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
The guy has a SMOKING hot wife and he needs to (allegedly) cheat??

I guess it's never enough. Even the best poonan gets boring.
She probably stopped the sex, thus Tiger's seeking it elsewhere, as he would have every right to in my book. In REAL olden days, if the wife didn't give it up, she could be Forced to give it up. They wielded NO sexual power back then, before Cleopatra. A man could just take her if he wanted. Not today.

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
o yea, it is all tiger woods wife's fault, tiger is the one who cheated. behavior like this by us men have made woman they way they are today whether you want to believe it or not.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what, looking closely at this pic http://www.hotmommagossip.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/rachel-uchitel.jpg , I don't think she's all that. She has that sexy celebrity look, but you can totally tell that without the expensive hair style, makeup and clothes, she'd be very average. She doesn't have a good hip to waist ratio and her shoulders look kind of broad, at least in this photo. She has a long face and ugly legs. She looks slightly tranny to me. I gave her way too high a rating.

Last edited:

jonnnb

Don Juan
Reaction score
im surprised by how highly rated uchitel is, id would say she is a 5.5 - i wouldnt like to see her with no make-up and natural hair lolol.
jaimee-grubbs, i would say is a 7.25.

as to why tiger would choose these over 9s or 10s. well as with the female pua thread. why should there be a link between beauty, and the ability to weave a web of romance with her words, or the snap of a woman's hips.

id take a 7 that entrances my mind, and lingers on my loins. over a 9 or 10, that is a passionless stone in the bedroom, and dull outside it.

old married dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

With her age + partying, she's really starting to rack up some miles on the odometer.:crackup:

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd rate Jaimee Grubbs higher than Rachel whatsherface. When dolled up & under poor lighting (like in those photos), they're both as hot as each other, and I'd rate both at 8, BUT there's something about Rachel (likely thanks to the partying lifestyle) that tells me she will be a horror show in the morning after.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
You know what, looking closely at this pic http://www.hotmommagossip.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/rachel-uchitel.jpg , I don't think she's all that. She has that sexy celebrity look, but you can totally tell that without the expensive hair style, makeup and clothes, she'd be very average. She doesn't have a good hip to waist ratio and her shoulders look kind of broad, at least in this photo. She has a long face and ugly legs. She looks slightly tranny to me. I gave her way too high a rating.
I think you are nitpicking here.

Its different then seeing a woman in a picture and actually meeting her.

If Tiger Woods was not a famous rich golfer, he would wet his pants trying to talk to her and she would ignore him. I don't think Tiger was actively looking for a mistress but rather this mistress was looking for him. I bet as soon as she saw him, she made it very easy for him to hook up with her without hiding her sexuality like most women initially do when you first meet them (hance the stripper effect in a stripclub). I wouldn't be surprised that until Tiger made it big that he was a virgin because he was and still is a very quiet shy reserved type of guy who doesn't stand out. All of the sudden all the hot women who ignored him over the years are throwing themsleves at him without him needing to open his mouth. Honestly if his hot swedish model wife didn't know Tiger and would have met him in a hotel somewhere she would have assumed that his job was to bring clean towels to her room.