Rate this girl

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mmmm nice body, smooth body.......and a princess!

I give her a 9

GlutusMaximus86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol to me she looks like a wax figure. Also I think I see some armpit hair. Well if she is real and dosen't have armpit hair I'd say a 7.

friendlydays

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GlutusMaximus86
lol to me she looks like a wax figure. Also I think I see some armpit hair. Well if she is real and dosen't have armpit hair I'd say a 7.
it's not armpit hair...it's her long hair hanging at the back!

well, i think she's incredibly beautiful. 9. very lovely and feminine looking lady. i don't think she looks like a wax figure at all. maybe more a barbie doll... lol. i think there are plenty of blonde women who look like a plastic barbie doll...

ohiofutballa

Don Juan
Reaction score
i dunno a 9? id give her about 7.5 shes good looking dont get me wrong but a little too pale and theres just something about her that doesnt do it for me

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if i was slightly tough on the rating i could go as low as 6, her face is U G L Y hey body itself is at least a 7 except for the fact that she is too pale for my liking.

i wouldnt hit it with her...unless she went to a tanning salon and i had a plastic bag to put over her head:p

friendlydays

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
if i was slightly tough on the rating i could go as low as 6, her face is U G L Y hey body itself is at least a 7 except for the fact that she is too pale for my liking.

i wouldnt hit it with her...unless she went to a tanning salon and i had a plastic bag to put over her head:p
if you think she was pale then you probably think most white women are pale?

which celebrities (face and body) do you find attractive?

ohiofutballa

Don Juan
Reaction score
i hope you dont use a plastic bag, that would mean death...

i think you were looking for paper bag

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats a really fake looking smile. She looks plastic, turn off. Pale. Just not that hot. 6.

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like how - at the time of posting this - 3 of the most recently answered 5 posts in this forum are posts from friendlydays asking for opinions on the hotness of a few women

That's great...

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll do one better and rate you: You got one-itis for an internet chick, a bunch of pixels on the screen! That's more AFC than real-life one-itis.

Snap out of it and go after normal looking chicks.

PS: This chick is absolutely perfect and flawless (looking). 9.8873 I would guess-timate on the old 1-10 scale.

friendlydays

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CableLight
I like how - at the time of posting this - 3 of the most recently answered 5 posts in this forum are posts from friendlydays asking for opinions on the hotness of a few women

That's great...
Huh? what do you mean?

friendlydays

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Rate this girl

Originally posted by stevera004
I'll do one better and rate you: You got one-itis for an internet chick, a bunch of pixels on the screen! That's more AFC than real-life one-itis.

Snap out of it and go after normal looking chicks.

PS: This chick is absolutely perfect and flawless (looking). 9.8873 I would guess-timate on the old 1-10 scale.
Naaah I'm just curious about cultural beauty. We know that beauty is cultural and very subjective. I'm doing a poll because i want to see how different races of people perceive different types of beauty. that's all. :D

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by friendlydays
Huh? what do you mean?
Okay...It's really not that important and I'm not sure how I could have reworded that for it to make any more sense. "Three of the top five most recently replied to posts" = the first five posts you see when you enter a forum; minus the stickied posts which are always on the top.

See - Every now and then I'll make a little comment on something I find amusing. This was one such time.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely needs a tan. She is curvy and lean at the same time, I like em with a little more on top, she's a little disproportionate. Very attractive, she gets a solid 8.

Not necesarily my ideal type, meaning, I have other types I consider 8's that I would take over her. To say that you wouldn't hit it, think about the chicks you've been in bed with. How many are more attractive?

Unbridled_1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
These "rate this/these girl(s)" threads are much better when they are just ordinary (as in non-professional models) people. Like this thread