Rate this girl

mikeraw

Don Juan
Reaction score
I give her a 7.6

I like her friend, too. They look young, though. Man, I miss those days.

Kevin Feng

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I thinks she's super cute, I'm a midwest guy origianlly, she has a lot of genuine beauty to her, she looks in shape, seems like she has a spunky personality and is the type of girl you could bring home to your mom.

I've lived in Los Angeles for about 6 months now, and I guess the girls out there are like super mlodel hot, but a lot of it is artificial. I think the girl you have here is a really good catch, at least looks-wise.

Good luck gamin!

-Kevin

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
7.5-8, a bit too skinny for me, but nice eyes.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:up: :up:

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ew i would give that last one a 5

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aight, well this is the girl i'm going to prom with.

i honestly didn't have a girl that i really liked.
so i just asked her to prom to have a good time, cause she has a really fun personality

KSUgamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, she's hot. All guys have different opinions on looks for girls, and most of the ones here will put the ratings on looks of girls down to show they're picky or only date the super hot girls. Anyways...she's nice, i'd give her a solid 8.5.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KSUgamer said:
Dude, she's hot. All guys have different opinions on looks for girls, and most of the ones here will put the ratings on looks of girls down to show they're picky or only date the super hot girls. Anyways...she's nice, i'd give her a solid 8.5.
yeah haha
i noticed that lots of guy put the ratings of girls down here thinking that it makes them seem cooler.

but i think it's actually good if u find girls more attractive in a general sense, since u have more options then.

in my opinion she is around an 8.

Reaction score
I give her a 7.5. Go party with her, she seems lik a a girl next girl type of women. I really like her friend, especially her almond eyes

godofanxiety

Don Juan
Reaction score
people, don't ever allow others to influence your taste. if you like a girl go for it, and who cares if she is a dog to your friends.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
remotecontrol said:
she is adverage..but on the hot side of adverage...if you want her dont show her no respect, even a little politeness will turn her off big time....she will have done a bus load of guys already i would suspect...has that slutty look...kind og chick you could do anything with...i can tell a mile off...
haha spot on bro:up: