Ran into that Bi--hy Woman at My Gym Yesterday

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just thought I'd share this with those who read my previous post a while ago about my interaction with a stuck up, arrogant woman at my gym who got up from her seat and began yelling in my face. I ran into her yesterday. Nothing much happened. However, it seemed interesting to me to note that at least when it comes to the relationship between the two of us, the positions and roles seem to have been reversed. She of course still walks around with a huge chip on her shoulder, giving off the same unapproachable and "I'm too hot for all you damn AFCs" attitude with most guys at the gym and of course, no one talks to her. But yesterday, it seemed to me that when I walked past her in the area where she was working out, her vibe suddenly changed. From the look in her eyes, it seemed as if seeing me created a strong enough reaction in her that would have caused her to melt if she could. She just seemed to act more humble and more modest during those times when I happened to be around her, and my presence seemed to sort of suppress the vibe she naturally gives off. At one point, we both happened to be in close proximity to each other while she was using one of the machines, and she gave me this look that I can't describe in words, as if still surprised that I didn't let her just get away with yelling at me and didn't act AFC toward her.

The most interesting experience of all occurred when she was leaving the gym. I happened to be working on my biceps, and in order to leave the gym, members have to walk past the section of the room where I was working out, in order to head toward the lobby/front desk area and then to the main entrance. She came out of the locker room area, noticed me working out, paused/stopped, looked at me briefly, then in a circular motion, went all the way around the machines I was using and beyond, (not walking past me, but several feet behind me) and then headed out through the front doors. I hope she wasn't thinking that I would have tried to call her aside and talk to her if she walked past me, because I really could care less. It was quite amazing, though, to see someone like that who always walks around with this "Don't mess with me, I'm a bad girl and you need to worship my feet attitude," actually, or seemingly going through such pains not to walk past someone, for reasons best known to her.

Poll

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have walked up to her and said "My penis has better curves than you."

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frank2500 said:
Just thought I'd share this with those who read my previous post a while ago about my interaction with a stuck up, arrogant woman at my gym who got up from her seat and began yelling in my face. I ran into her yesterday. Nothing much happened. However, it seemed interesting to me to note that at least when it comes to the relationship between the two of us, the positions and roles seem to have been reversed. She of course still walks around with a huge chip on her shoulder, giving off the same unapproachable and "I'm too hot for all you damn AFCs" attitude with most guys at the gym and of course, no one talks to her. But yesterday, it seemed to me that when I walked past her in the area where she was working out, her vibe suddenly changed. From the look in her eyes, it seemed as if seeing me created a strong enough reaction in her that would have caused her to melt if she could. She just seemed to act more humble and more modest during those times when I happened to be around her, and my presence seemed to sort of suppress the vibe she naturally gives off. At one point, we both happened to be in close proximity to each other while she was using one of the machines, and she gave me this look that I can't describe in words, as if still surprised that I didn't let her just get away with yelling at me and didn't act AFC toward her.

The most interesting experience of all occurred when she was leaving the gym. I happened to be working on my biceps, and in order to leave the gym, members have to walk past the section of the room where I was working out, in order to head toward the lobby/front desk area and then to the main entrance. She came out of the locker room area, noticed me working out, paused/stopped, looked at me briefly, then in a circular motion, went all the way around the machines I was using and beyond, (not walking past me, but several feet behind me) and then headed out through the front doors. I hope she wasn't thinking that I would have tried to call her aside and talk to her if she walked past me, because I really could care less. It was quite amazing, though, to see someone like that who always walks around with this "Don't mess with me, I'm a bad girl and you need to worship my feet attitude," actually, or seemingly going through such pains not to walk past someone, for reasons best known to her.
Yeah, i remember reading that.

This just shows that being AFC won't do any good, and becoming a man that men should be, and stands up for his own self-esteem is more attractive than any nice guy ever could be.

Nice job mate.

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You might want to be careful with this one. Seems like she's just waiting on you to say something else to her so she can throw a harrassment charge on you.

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ya be careful
if she wants u enough she will break down with a very OBVIOUS nice gesture

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

Well, I'm not going to fall into her trap. As far as I am concerned, we both have nothing to say to each other. After all, how does she expect to be able to trap me in the first place by avoiding me? Not that I care, just a remark.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what you need to is IFA( ignore for attraction ) and chat up other girls infront of her.

This will make her c-unt wet for you.

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read the other post. You basically broke through her b1tch shield. She is left "defenceless". Many times these HBs are nice enough people underneath the act - the b1tch shield is just an act to weed out AFCs and allow them not to get hit on every 15 minutes of the day.

Now she probably feels a bit awkward and uncomfortable, but she's also seemingly somewhat unsure around you from the behaviour you described her exhibiting.

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frank2500 said:

The way you describe analyze in detail everything she did comes off creepy and stalkerish. If you truly did not give a sh*t about her then you wouldnt even acknowledge her actions.

lol...dude just let it go...like the other poster said, she could just be waiting for you to talk to her again so she could make up some BS harrassment charge.

go date other women and completely forget about this b*tch

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
I think you give them too much credit. Even if I didn't maintain that ACTING like a bіtch, makes you a bіtch...these girls would drop their bіtch shields if they knew a guy wasn't an AFC or going to hit on her. But they usually don't. There's girls that work at my gym with their shields on full blast, and I barely even look at them...let alone smile, or make conversation. It's pathetic, really.
Well, I speak from experience, what do you speak from?

These chicks are normal people, do you not realise that? (ALL chicks are). Do you realise how many insecurities an average chick has? Let alone a hot chick? Let alone a hot chick who works out a lot (showing she is majorly concerned over her appearance)? Do you think they go around acting toward their friends, guys they know, guys they like, and their family, with a b1tch shield attitude? Get a reality check. It's an act.

When you have broken through the b1tch shield of chicks like this, you can see the transformation in their attitude. Whether acting like that is pathetic or not, reality is reality and you've got to be able to deal with it if you want a decent skillset.

In a club, even 7's will put on a b1tch shield - a chick who would be happy for attention in the real world - puts on an act in the club, temporarily.

I think you need to disassociate in your mind the word b1tch shield and b1tch, because the two are different. B1tches are b1tches, but a b1tch shield isn't only used by b1tches.