Race Becomes An Issue Only If You Allow It To Be

AsianPlayboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
From my buddy Grungey, a fellow Asian who specializes in Day Game...

Race Becomes An Issue Only If You Allow It To Behttp://theasianplayboy.blogspot.com/2007/01/grungey-race-becomes-issue-only-if-you.htmlhttp://theasianplayboy.blogspot.com/2007/01/grungey-race-becomes-issue-only-if-you.html

Ok, I'm not going to try to give you theories on why Race is an issue when it comes to dating.

I'm just going to give you the truth. The facts from my experience, and the experience of every other guy that's broken through that one barrier that prevents most minorities from getting the girl they want and that's the issue of race being a factor.

So is race a factor? Yes and No.

Yes, it's a factor if you make it a factor. No, if you're belief is stronger than everyone else around you. It's hard, I know. Every time I walk around I still get looks from a lot of people. I get that "How weird, an interracial couple". Well it doesn't stop me does it?

Back in the days, people used to date within their race, culture, and social class. Well things have changed. As usual, there are groups of people that break the norm, think out of the box, and do whatever they want. In other words, they don't give a **** about what other people think.

These are the people that make a difference.

There are different schools of thoughts and beliefs out there. Religion, politics, and dating are some of them. It's hard to break through the norms especially if you've come from a family that imposes a certain standard on you or if you are surrounded by people who tell you otherwise.

They're all been blinded by their culture, society, and beliefs. It's very hard to change someone's belief and that's not a bad thing. You just have to understand that your perception becomes your reality. If you believe in something, strong enough, then it becomes your reality.

Article Continued

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cool bro

girl_in_a_boy_forum

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this; I can definitely relate. In my own relationship, I'm white and my boyfriend is Vietnamese. We attract a lot of looks for being an interracial couple, and what your friend says is true: race is only an issue if you make it an issue. I'm happy to say that the racial difference doesn't bother us. : )

michaelhctam

Don Juan
Reaction score
girl_in_a_boy_forum said:
Thanks for posting this; I can definitely relate. In my own relationship, I'm white and my boyfriend is Vietnamese. We attract a lot of looks for being an interracial couple, and what your friend says is true: race is only an issue if you make it an issue. I'm happy to say that the racial difference doesn't bother us. : )

Bravo! The world needs more people like you, if we have more interracial couples it would shatter racial divides and solve alot of racial issues in the world.

Also it would heighten genetic variation in the human population that would make all our offspring healthy and symmetrical!

Well done!

(I personaly am Chinese, and I prefer caucasian women; but i'd still date asians)

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys love your race doesn't matter threads, no more please, enough has been written about it, pull your heads in. :mad:

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah what he wrote was all good,

I am Asian, and i live in Australia, it's a very multicultural country and i have been behaving and believing like this all along with great success.

I suggest for any of you that also have this mentality to do the same.

the pokemaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
your game goes beyond all your physical barriers and seduces her physical, emotional, and mental. with good game your race should be in the same minor category as eye colour, height, hairstyle etc