Quick way to get a number?

derrickmn

Reaction score
Ok, I am trying to come up with some good lines.

Let's say you see a cute girl come out of a store or whatever. You only have a few seconds to get to her. What do you think about this line?

Guy (with a serious face): Excuse me, do you know what time it is?

The girl (thinking you really want the time - she fumbles for her cell phone + it works as a hoop that she has to jump threw): It is 8:30

Guy (with a big grin face): No, it's time to give me your number. I'm doing a scientific research project on girls that shop at Target (or whatever store they walk out of).

Do you think this would work? Is it too silly sounding? I tend to have a pretty tame silly sense of humor - I think it backfires and makes girls think I am a weirdo usually.

DonJuanit0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guy: what time is it pls, cause I think my watch is broken!
girl: It's 9:34
guy: oh cause my watch says you're naked on my bed! I guess it's 2 hours forward! :p

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One liners never work seem to work. You either have to be extremely attractive or the girl has to be extremely stupid. Girls are used to retards using those lines on them and just blow them off.

If you really only have a few seconds, you could better just be honest with her. "Hey, for some reason I feel the need to have a conversation with you but I really don't have time. So give me your number, I'll call you and we can meet at a coffeeshop around here for a chat.".

DonJuanit0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey! I was just j/k! ><

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SandHawk said:
One liners never work seem to work. You either have to be extremely attractive or the girl has to be extremely stupid. Girls are used to retards using those lines on them and just blow them off.

If you really only have a few seconds, you could better just be honest with her. "Hey, for some reason I feel the need to have a conversation with you but I really don't have time. So give me your number, I'll call you and we can meet at a coffeeshop around here for a chat.".
Yeah if she isn't a b!tch.

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HeyPachuco! said:
Yeah if she isn't a b!tch.
What makes a woman a b!tch? The fact that she rejects you? If you answer the question with a "yes", you really need to start thinking. I know plenty of very pleasant women that wouldn't give their number out like that, and that's not because they're a b!tch but the guy in general looks like an ass.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
SandHawk said:
Or if you're rich as hell or the girl has low self esteem! If they act interested you may catch a wrong # or flake!