quick tips against one-itis?

GrandMaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey
I feel so afc today. I have this fcuking one-itis on a girl. but I should be learning for an exam real hard, but can not really concentrate.
if some one has a tip on how not to think about a girl all the time that doesnt involve going out and fcuking other *****s i'd be really really thankful.

any simple trick that could work? [desperate grandmaster]

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever you think about her. Slap yourself hard in the face. Then you'll feel pain.
Then whenever you think about her, you'll feel pain. Soon (prolly 1 hr...) you'll stop thinking about her.

Desperate measures, desperate times.

Lomi

Don Juan
Reaction score
start fantasizing about other girls you see and/or know. it will make your male brain start to think about other chicks you want to ****.

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Think of finding a pair of her knickers after she has had her period...that should do it.

:crackup:

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont really think a quick tip will help you out here =)
It's all in your mind. Reading some quick stuff wont change your mindset and feelings. Face it man =) its life. Do whatever u like. Try listening to the song "a hoe gon be a hoe" by youngbuck :)

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quick tip?

Well, let's elaborate! I feel like writing today! :D

Have you ever seen girls talking about guys? Dude, I've seen yesterday. If you have your old AFC days love idea you'll be SCARED. It is REALLY like they're shopping!

"I was with this one dude then another one came and you know, new ones are always more exciting! But after a while it gets boring..."

Oh well, they DO consider all the options they have! Agree with me on this one!: if the only option you have is HER, you'll be on a BAD BAD position, don't you think? After all she has options! (believe, even UGs have) -- and if you don't...

What I think best summarize this problem is this:

You either go for many chicks or go for NONE! (Credit Pook, WildThang and many old posters).

Or you can use Rollo Tomassi's "spin many plates all at once" motto :D -- this guy has some gold posts that talk exactly about oneitis. Go find them! :D

What's the point of all this? You have to have options too. After all, every girl has. And if you do have too, you'll be calm to make your choices without getting desperate!

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read somewhere that if you don't have a focus in life or even an addictive hobby - you tend to fight against yourself. And in this case, it's oneitis. If you don't have anything positive going in your life, you tend to focus on something you want but you can't get.

So the solution seems to be to find a positive distraction for you. And of course one-itis is not.