quick tip for club approach

BARTEK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well lets say you have a HB spotted dancing on the dancefloor, you start dancing nearby her. What I do at this point is bump into her and make it look like she bumped into me by saying "Hey no touching..pause..unless you pay for it" and at that moment you turn your back to her. I only tried that 3 times, and 2 times I got smacked on my ass, and once she came to talk to me maybe 20 min. later. Try it out, it works wonders.

BARTEK

Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole idea behind this is IMO, that the way to go is reject the girl indirectly at the inital approach.

Pimp For A Living

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do agree with slightly rejecting her at the outset, however I want to caution anyone thinking about using this technique to keep everything light and playful, as Bartek suggests.

Some chicks don't take rejection very well, and even the best looking girls can have egos made of glass.

You want to make sure that you don't go overboard with your initial "rejection".

I agree that initial "rejection" works wonders.

Last night someone brought this chick to me and asked me, while she was listening, if I would have sex with her. I looked her up and down, made a gesture with my hand indicating "so-so", and said "I don't know, maybe", as if to say that I would hit it only if intoxicated or desperate.

She was visibly brought down a few notches by my comments, but then I wrapped my arm around her waist, gave her a kiss on the cheek, and told her "Of course I would".

She loved it.

------------------
Pimp For A Living
"Pimpin' them hoes since God only knows..."