Quick ! Stop me before i pick up the phone

Blackstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well im getting the urge of Texting or calling the girl that i was supposed to go out with last night but she didnt answer or text back, basicly im getting the urge i mean i feel like ima explode if i dont text her asking her what happened or a simple wasup or whatnot.

I know i shouldnt contact her at all until she does so, but its like i cant help it, i havent call or text her YET, but thats why im making this thread so yall can help me in not to contact her at all.

Well in 3hrs ima see my buddy who is friends with her and im sure that they talked about it or whatnot so ima wait 3 hrs but i cant, lol.

basicly flame me thats what i need i think, what would happen if i do contact her:down: ?

oh and yeah she hasnt called me or text me neither.

And oh yeah ive been doing all type of things today, so ive been busy it aint like ive been home thinking about this, but still its running thru my mind

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't call her!!!! Forget about her now and delete her number. If she didnt answer last night, there is no point in keeping it.

The only way its cool to talk to her now is if she calls back but its very unlikely. You just gotta move on.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeez man, she's just a girl. She ain't your wife.

If you're this obsessed now, I'd hate to see you in a LTR.

Blackstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol cool cool, i know she is gonna call me sooner or later i give it till sunday, and although i hate to say it i might end up texting her sometime tomorrow or on sunday lol:( :eek: :down:

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so what you are saying is that despite whatever advice that anyone is going to give you here that you will still be calling her. You might as well just buy her something and drop it off at her work instead.

Blackstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
no no no im definetly not calling thats out the question, im not calling at all. but texting thats different, i MIGHT text her, ima let time take its course first, give her a few days, **** i know she feels embarrased of conacting me lol .

Thats why i made this thread too to see what the outcome of me texting her after what she did would be, my friend im sure that he saw her today, and im sure that he mentioned something like "how was the date" or something to her and im waiting until later to see what she said, and based on that and on yall advice ill text her or just say fuk that b1tch for ever unleast she tries to contact me.

Me and her were cool with each other too, like she called me and text me everyday, so im kind of shocked at her behavior at least i expected a cancelation but not this.

Reaction score
Maybe she is dead!:(

Blackstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
When yall think that shell decide to contact me? like i said i give it until sunday

Reaction score
Originally posted by Blackstar
When yall think that shell decide to contact me? like i said i give it until sunday
The dead are mute and cannot communicate!:(

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blackstar let me teach you a secret

sometimes our greatest enemy is ourselves

outsmart yourself

delete all the messages she sent you in your phone ( so you cannot get the number from these )

then delete her number

don't think too much about it

JUST DO IT

after you have taken all chance of you MAKING A MISTAKE by ringing/sms her away

what can you do ?

move on with your life and get some new girls and maybe you will hear from her.

THIS IS YOUR CHALLENGE

delete the number + messages and become a MAN

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

chuchu

Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem here is you. Dont you have anything better things to do than keep worring about this girl? She's not even your gf. :eek:

Blackstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost In Translation

THIS IS YOUR CHALLENGE

delete the number + messages and become a MAN
Dang you right...hmmm damn my fingers are moving very slow doing this. lmfao hopefully ill have acomplished that by tonight.

I'll let yall know if i did or not tonight.

Dang....:( :eek: lol

Clitvin

Don Juan
Reaction score
All you ppl are not helping him.
We don't even know why the girl didn't call back yet!
Maybe her grandmother died :)

No but honestly what ALOT of guys don't realize is sometimes girls don't call back because THEY are insecure. I'm serious.
Obviously the solution isn't to call them back or to let them think its ok to do this. But next time you talk to her, if you talk to her. Just act like she disspointed you, and make it obvious _you_ think less of her. Make her WORK for your time. You'll see it works wonders.

edit: But for god shakes MAN , get OVER her NOW!! DO SOMETHING! ANYTHING! Stop thinking about her, please slap yourself upside the head. Thanks.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blackstar, in your other post about calling/texting her the first few times, you texted and called twice. The first time you got voicemail after 4th ring, and the second you got it right away (which means the phone was shut off).

She's not going to call, would have by now. Her Grandma didn't die, she's not dead, and she isn't going to call. I don't know the story, but your date didn't seem to go all that well from the way you described it.

nonstop

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you thought you could get someone else you wouldn't be that bothered.

start looking for other women

kill that oneitis and the bunny inside, be a MAN

Clitvin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sticking with the dead grandmother :D
Why wouldn't she call him back if he's a DJ?!
Comeon, there's no other explanation.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about not interested. He left a message the second time. To have neither the text or call returned isn't looking too good.

Who said he was a DJ? He hasn't made the transition yet, just ask Pvssy ;) The sooner he quits Bull shyting himself, the better off he'll be focusing on somebody that IS interested.

Reed247

Banned
Reaction score
this happened to me

I dated a girl who swore by text messaging.
I Sent her one and she didn't reply until 4 days later! I was so pissed off. She said she left her cell phone at a friends house (obviously bullshyt).
Ends up I never saw her again after that. She was moving away for good and it was to hard for her to break up or see me one last time.
oh well.

This is what you are going to DO.
DO NOT CALL HER FOR 1 week AFTER YOU SENT THE TEXT!!!

Girls in the 21st century call guys. So she knows who you are.

Call after a week and ask about it. END OF STORY.

Blackstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^Well actually no i didnt but this is what i did, i did the total opposite of what yall said and i called her, she picked up and her excuse was that "She felt asleep cause she was tired and she didnt get the message till moorning" yeah right BBBBBBBBBSSSSSSSS!!!, but i played it cool i said oh ok, then i told her how come u aint reply to it in the moorining, or u aint contact me all day (i called her around 8pm the next day) she started mumbling didnt know what to say.

So ok now we talking regular and i hand my friend the phone cause she had to tell him something about school, so they talk ( im listening to the whole convo though cause he put her on speaker) then he switches the convo into me in purpose, hes talking to her about me and how she feels about me and whatnot, and she seems like she is interested, so they finish talking and she tells him to tell me that she is gonna call me later(she thought i was outside playing ball as my friend told her)

Needless to say that she never called me and still as of right now hasnt called me yet, so yes im am about to delete her number in all forms fuk that bit ch!!