Quick sex question

# of sexual partners (Penetration)

• Virgin, but attempting to lose this curse!

Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Virgin, and plannig stay that way!

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • 0-2

Votes: 18 23.1%
  • 3-7

Votes: 16 20.5%
  • 8-16

Votes: 7 9.0%
  • 17-30

• 31+

• Don't Know

Votes: 4 5.1%

• Total voters

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, how many sex partners have you guys had? Now, we're on a damn internet for goodness sake so there's no reason to lie. I just think it would be informative to know the different levels of experience. I don't want to lead the data, so I won't say my # until later. And PLEASE, if you can, don't put the number in a post just on the poll. (Helps the data be more accurate, y'know?)

Rex Man

brenbaus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha, 0 even though i've been here for a year.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the purpose of keeping track anyway?

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The purpose is, well here's what made me think about it. I've noticed that you can almost tell how many partners a guy has had by his mindset, and vice versa. Amongst people with 31+ partners I see recurring themes as with those with 17-30 partners.

It's not some social ladder type thing where I'm saying more partners is better, which is why you should all tell the truth, I'm just curious if this is consistent with this board as well.

Also, in case one did want to honestly see how he stacked up with his peers, this would be the place to do it. We are all heterosexual(hopefully) grown males, that work on our game(again, hopefully) Despite the age differences, it is still interesting. As to why someone would care, It depends on them.

Rex Man

P.S. I know I said don't put the number in a post, which is somewhat counterproductive to my objectives, but I just wanted to get as honest responses as possible.

donjuanjovi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
2 for me!

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not on paper, get with the new age.

No but seriously, its not about who, just about how many.

Do it in the name of science, Penkitten! ( Just fVcking wit cha)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rex Man said:
The purpose is, well here's what made me think about it. I've noticed that you can almost tell how many partners a guy has had by his mindset, and vice versa. Amongst people with 31+ partners I see recurring themes as with those with 17-30 partners.

It's not some social ladder type thing where I'm saying more partners is better, which is why you should all tell the truth, I'm just curious if this is consistent with this board as well.

Also, in case one did want to honestly see how he stacked up with his peers, this would be the place to do it. We are all heterosexual(hopefully) grown males, that work on our game(again, hopefully) Despite the age differences, it is still interesting. As to why someone would care, It depends on them.

Rex Man

P.S. I know I said don't put the number in a post, which is somewhat counterproductive to my objectives, but I just wanted to get as honest responses as possible.
It still doesn't explain why someone should keep track and what the purpose of seeing where he "stacked up." It just seems like a waste of time with no meaningful purpose.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand where you're coming from, Francisco. There really isn't a logical 'point' to the information. But this is a discussion and it IS a pretty meaningful discussion. I look at this forum almost like sitting around with some of guys, talking women. If you guys are talking about women, would this or would this not be a point of interest? It's not gonna save world hunger, but it has meaning nonetheless. Thanks for the input, too! That's the point of a discussion.

Rex Man

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rex Man said:
I understand where you're coming from, Francisco. There really isn't a logical 'point' to the information. But this is a discussion and it IS a pretty meaningful discussion. I look at this forum almost like sitting around with some of guys, talking women. If you guys are talking about women, would this or would this not be a point of interest? It's not gonna save world hunger, but it has meaning nonetheless. Thanks for the input, too! That's the point of a discussion.

Rex Man
My buds and I do talk about women but we definitely don't use them as a barometer of our sexual prowess; we might as well just whip our d1cks out onto the bar and compare length, it still doesn't effectively measure you as a man. You're shortchanging your life thinking that it such a measurement is such a major defining factor.

If you measure your life by the quality and not the quantity of what it contains you just might have a better outcome with women. So much so, that you may be with enough to realize that it just doesn't matter.

Last edited:

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why is being a virgin a curse?

there's so much more to life than getting laid, fellas, like deadlifts for example.

your body is a temple, don't give it away cheaply just so you can brag to your mates about how many girls you'e done this month. save it up for someone special and the experience will be -so- much better.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warboss-
That's why I put TWO virginity responses (well, three by mistake). That way, you can say I'm a virgin but I'm actively trying to lose it, or you can say I'm trying t preserve my virginity. I didn't virginity was bad, but I had to put on there know the intent of the responder. Thanks. (BTW, I've been trying to build muscle, so if you have any wisdom, feel free to share!)

Francicso-
I believe there's two reasons why we aren't in agreement about this poll. The first is, you are more mature than I. I can argue with that. Second is, you seem to think I have some sinister ulterior motives. I'm not attempting to "have a better outcome with women", it's just a point of discussion.

Rex Man

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rex Man said:
Francicso-
I believe there's two reasons why we aren't in agreement about this poll. The first is, you are more mature than I. I can argue with that. Second is, you seem to think I have some sinister ulterior motives. I'm not attempting to "have a better outcome with women", it's just a point of discussion.

Rex Man
You may be right on the first point but on the second I could suspect an ulterior motive but unfortunately I still have no idea why you're asking this question.

But since you brought it up, why do you think that I believe that you're attempting to have a better outcome with women? Just curious.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rex Man said:
Warboss-
Thanks. (BTW, I've been trying to build muscle, so if you have any wisdom, feel free to share!)
Progressive overload and eating like a horse! ;) If you want something more specific send me a PM. :)

manuva

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warboss Alex said:
there's so much more to life than getting laid, fellas, like deadlifts for example.
LMAO you crack me up mate. Love it.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francicso- You subtly implied it in your post. You stated
If you measure your life by the quality and not the quantity of what it contains you just might have a better outcome with women.
And again, it just one of those things that is perfect for this site. Where else can you see this type of information on your actual peers? Most sex data includes like a whole country. (Including priests, homosexuals, etc.) The people here are more our 'peers'.

(After rereading your post, Fancicso, I realized that you where talking about anyone and not me in general)

Rex Man

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way the number matters is if you're at either extreme. If you're age 20 with 100 partners, you have no standards where you stick your johnson, and it's probably going to fall off soon anyway. If you're age 30 with no partners, then somewhere in your life you took a seriously wrong turn.

Other than the extremes it doesn't (or shouldn't) have any bearing on your life.

Of course I have friends with the "hole and a heartbeat" philosophy. They see it as their manly duty to hit anything female that they can, and the numbers are meaningful to them.

To me it's just some random personal number associated with you, like your social security number or FICO score. Just like your credit score, you can bring the number up if you work at it, but it seems pointless to obsess about the number being too high or too low. The number is what it is.

You could second guess 0 through 1000 equally well.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point, GirlCrazy. What makes the number even more arbitrary are factors unrelated to a person's game (location, older brothers, money etc.) But it's still good for a general idea.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rex Man said:
It's not on paper, get with the new age.

No but seriously, its not about who, just about how many.

Do it in the name of science, Penkitten! ( Just fVcking wit cha)
said a guy who could still count them on his fingers.
if you are going to make a list of how manys, instead of how many different chicks in total, why dont you total how many times with each chick?

oh come on, you know there is some guy who has only had two chicks and is thinking "only 2 thats not fair" compared to another guys score of 20 different chicks. however the first guy slept with both the two chicks 12 times each making his total encounters 24, whereas the second guy only slept with the 20 chicks each one time making his totalness number just 20.
the first guy might not have had lots of variety but each time he did it with each girl there was less awkwardness and he felt more freely to experiment and have better and more fullfilling experiences rather than guy 2 who just did it very fast and came too quick with each new chick.

** with experience comes wisdom and knowledge of knowing that quality overcomes quanity in the end. stop measuring things based on numbers of how many you did and measure it on how many times you made it squeal instead.