Quick question: I'm cute?

tlot

Reaction score
I'm applying what I've learnt here and been getting better and better results, but one thing I'm getting more and more from chicks that are digging me is being called cute. It sure as hell doesn't come from my physical appearance, (oi!, stop snickering... :D ), and "cute" is the last attitude i work on giving in the way i act around chicks.

It doesn't bother me, I'm just interested, but anyone know what the deal is? I'm sure "cute" is not the most masculine element to give out, maybe its a hint of a way i can improve my game?.

Also, can anyone thing of any good ones to bust out when ever it happens? I currently just roll with the old "your just trying to get into my pants" but I'm sure theres gotta be a better one for this particular comment :D.

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
She call you cute means she like you. That can be because she's into you or she wants more attention from you (but isn't into you).

You can try getting closer and face to face with her when she says that, like half arm length. Kino her upper arm, and with bedroom eyes and look tell her you cute too baby. Keep stroking that arm a bit and just look at her with bed room eyes. Then grab some of her hair and smell it. If she lets you smell it she likes you. You can smell her hair for a long long time, at the ends at first then closer. Like 10 minutes is nothing, they just get turned on from that. Then look at her and ask if she wants to kiss you. All that with bedroom eyes. OR you can do other things to test her, whatever works for you, just make sure you escale at each step, they get flattered when you do and less than satisfied when you don't.

You won't be able to do it just anywhere. But if there aren't too many people around it's ok.

NINJA PIMP

Banned
Reaction score
Hot Chick: You are so cute!

Ninja Pimp: I prefer the term "ruggedly handsome".. You want to see cute? (Pulls out wallet and shows pictures of baby nephew) THAT is cute.

Hot Chick: Awwwww! (Falls in love with me)

You could also use the classic: "You're not so bad yourself"

It's all in the attitude..whatever you do, DO NOT blush or look surprised. Take it in stride, like you hear this **** all the time.

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl is calling you "cute", then you are doing something right. Now ACT!

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, I agree. Cute isn't bad. It just means you're not all the way there yet. It's like a teacher writing "Good" on your paper instead of "Excellent work!!" Ideally, you want the girls to refer to you as "amazing" or "hot."

i think they're more likely to see you as "cute" if you're making a good effort to be a DJ, but if you still come off as somewhat of a poser. So be more real.

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
yeah, I agree. Cute isn't bad. It just means you're not all the way there yet. It's like a teacher writing "Good" on your paper instead of "Excellent work!!" Ideally, you want the girls to refer to you as "amazing" or "hot."

i think they're more likely to see you as "cute" if you're making a good effort to be a DJ, but if you still come off as somewhat of a poser. So be more real.
yup, i remember before i started working out chicks would call me cute. Haven't been called cute since...
I don't agree that he's a poser though, i think cute is like a chick with no tits but she has a pretty face.
You'd date her but you don't get that animal urge to fcuk her brains out. Now if you call a girl HOT, you'd bang her right here right now.

I like your Good and Excellent Analogy.

Spoons

Don Juan
Reaction score
I asked my friend Jenny once what’s the difference between "cute" and "hot" is.

After thinking about it for a bit she came up with this:

Hot: I would f*ck you right now, your body is all the turn on I need.
Cute: I’m interested in you; you have a chance based on your personality.

There are also two kinds of cute. The one above and the “oh your so adorable little brother cute.” If there are IOI’s and she’s not talking to you like a puppy. Go for it.

I also told her that when I get this I just say “I know (and smile)” she told me don’t be a jerk and just say “thanks”. So I figured I would give it a shot. The next day working the door at the bar I work at, a girl comes up and say’s “you know you’re cute” so I say thanks. She had instant interest loss from just that response.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also told her that when I get this I just say “I know (and smile)” she told me don’t be a jerk and just say “thanks”. So I figured I would give it a shot. The next day working the door at the bar I work at, a girl comes up and say’s “you know you’re cute” so I say thanks. She had instant interest loss from just that response.
lol that's hilarious. thanks for the tip. ;)