Quick Pickup

Don Corleon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I really need some advice here. I work as a receptionist at a very busy office. I check in everybody that walks through the doors and spend maybe 20 seconds or so if there is a line, and up to however long i decide too if there is no line (doesn't quit happen too often) MY question is, realistically, is there a way i can pull numbers with such little time, and if so, whats a slick way i can do it in such little time??

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hehehe a receptionist..

man thats a little time to make rapport with someone..I used to work at an Employment Agency (God that place had more hot chicks coming in than a modeling agency)

While they waited..I made small talk..and acted like I wanted to help them land a job..I got a few #'s and a few dates...but that was like 20-30 mins of schmoozing.

I wouldnt even attempt what you are trying to do..if a girl takes your advance the wrong way , you can get fired.

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask them if they want to go to a party in about a week in a half. Say that you don't know the exact address of the place but that you will give them a call when you find it out. Then give them a call in a few days and ask them out.