quick advice!

coco99

Don Juan
Reaction score
the other day i invited a girl to browse a record shop/get some coffee first meeting/date type thing.

i told her i was going to so and so place and so and so time and she should come along - she agreed.

i got her #, she doesn't have mine. the only thing i am questioning is, should i call a couple of hours before hand to offer to either pick her up or meet her there?

JLance

Don Juan
Reaction score
Call her tonight between the times of 9 and 11. At those times she will likely be at home doing nothing. Vibe with her for a bit and then confirm the plans of where and when you will be hanging out. Personally I'd pick her up.

Jay Lance

coco99

Don Juan
Reaction score
cheer, man. i'm reading the archives and am finding the info i need.

we're actually going out tonight at 7:00 p.m. and i am thinking of calling her at 6:00 p.m and offering to pick her up.

something like...'hey, blah blah, i am on my way there now. tell me where you are so i can pick you up'?

sound good?

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JLance said:
Call her tonight between the times of 9 and 11. At those times she will likely be at home doing nothing. Vibe with her for a bit and then confirm the plans of where and when you will be hanging out. Personally I'd pick her up.

Jay Lance

good advice.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
coco99 said:

we're actually going out tonight at 7:00 p.m. and i am thinking of calling her at 6:00 p.m and offering to pick her up.

sound good?
no call her now dude.

JLance

Don Juan
Reaction score
coco99 said:

sound good?
Call her right now! Talk about waiting until the last minute :)

Sometimes if plans aren't confirmed girls will make other plans. Especially is the girl is hot. A hot girl's phone rings all the time.

Jay Lance

coco99

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright. the plans are confirmed. it is just a matter of getting there. she's got a car but i would rather pick her up and play on my home field

JLance

Don Juan
Reaction score
coco99 said:
alright. the plans are confirmed. it is just a matter of getting there. she's got a car but i would rather pick her up and play on my home field
Good. Listen before you go do a quick workout. It will help you enormously with feeling comfortable. Don't forget your KINO! Good luck.

Jay Lance

coco99

Don Juan
Reaction score
so, i think i was stood up.

i showed up at 7:10 p.m. and didn't see her anywhere. so i did what i went to do - which was to look for some music. did that for about 20 minutes and didn't see her. this place is huge. imagine a barnes and noble or chapters but just for music and stuff. so i grabbed some cds and went to lounge area and listened to them with a drink.

at about 8:00 p.m.i decided to jet and before leaving, approached a girl in the magazine area. got her phone and felt pretty good.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice way turning the situation around and staying positive!

coco99

Don Juan
Reaction score
so, me and the girl who i met at the record store (where i was stood up by the other girl) went out for a quick breakfast.

upon entering the cafe, i see out of the corner of my eye the same girl who stood me up having tea with one of her girlfriends in the corner. as i walked by her, she noticed me but i acknowledge her (i didn't snub her but just acted i like i didnt see her) and took a seat with my date with my back facing the girl who stood me up.

crazy coincidence.

the date went well though. later on, i went to work and she was working as well. she completely snubbed me with no smile or anything - though i didn't go over and talk to her either.

coco99

Don Juan
Reaction score
i am working other girls but would like other people's opinions on when you should cut loose a prospect.

the same girl described earlier approached me at work and made attempted some small talk but i was busy and smiled and told her later. she then emailed me asking if i was excited about the upcoming gig - i didn't email her back. i never went over and talked to her and she didnt attempt to either again.

what should my next move be? should i turn show her some attention again and invite out for something else or what?