Questions About ECA Stack

Dilberto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
E = Ephedrine
C = Caffeine
A = Aspirin

What role does the aspirin play in this ****tail? Pain relief? Or, does it effectively drop serum blood pressure levels during exercise? Or....does it interact with the ephedrine and caffeine, to boost/amplify energy levels?

What is the correct dosage to take?

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Considering the FDA made Ephederine illegal, good luck finding all the ingredients .

Dilberto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I cannot have ephedrine, due to hypertension- and a risk of congestive heart failure.

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aspirin can hurt the GI mucosa, and is an anti-platelet agent in serum. I'm not sure specifically why its used in the ECA formula, but it could be due to its anti-platelet activity (reduces platelet activity with respect to aggregation/clot formation, etc).

When concurrently taking caffeine w/ ephedrine there is a risk of hypertension, and accompanying thrombotic events. By decreasing blood coagulability w/ aspirin you can theoretically lower the risk of thrombotic events.

Just my guess though. When I take caffeine/ephedrine, I only use it for 2-4 weeks tops, and I won't take aspirin with it.

Dues Ex Machina

Reaction score
The recipe if your interested is.......

1 Bronkaid (20 mg pharm grade ephedrine) Over the counter asthma medication.
1 200 mg caffeine pill. Vivarine works
88mg baby aspirin.

Take 3x's a day if you can tolarate it.

Take 3 weeks and take the 4th off and start again.

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speed up metabolism when weightloss is starting to stall. And it gives you that bit of extra kick when you're lagging. Say if a bodybuilder has a comp coming up, he's trying to get as shredded as possible. But due to lack of carbs, he always feels flat or has little to no energy. So they'll take an ECA stack to help them get through it:

-Speeds up metabolism
-Appetite suppressant
-Stimulant properties