Question

RandomGuy22

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the dj way to handle getting LJBF'd, or if you're in a relationship and the girl calls it off.

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Say that's it and you're out of her life, don't stay her friend or it'll only be crappy...especially if she called it off. So cut off all contact with her and next it. I learned this the hard way...but now that I did it that way things couldn't be better. Good luck.

Reaction score
the silent pause. there's an article about this. When she says it don't acknowledge what she said, just act like you didn't hear her and change the subject like, "Say, have you ever tried the so and so here, it's really good." She'll feel awkward and probably won't be inclined to make mention of it again. You continue to "hang out" with her then after you seduce her and say, "You know, I think you're right, we should just be friends." She'll eventually lose because she doesn't know how to fight it. If you just make her think she has feelings for you and then agree with her, she can't really argue. I wish I could find the article for it. I'll try to find it and post it.
What DJoneday just described is being an *******. There's a difference between having balls and being an *******, but it's only a few inches. Be carefull of that.