Question the true players

lghost

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if you post advice for the people needing it and maybe been doing it for a long time now.

Looking back at your confidence before you joined this forum and started helping people, Do you think helping out others has improved your confidence, noticeably?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wha? No. Helping people might make you feel better but it's not gonna help you out in the field. Only getting out in the field will do that. Of course I'm assuming that's the sort of confidence you are talking about...otherwise I don't see your point.

lghost

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah that's what I'm talking about, the field... Don't you think feeling better about yourself on the subject at hand would give you a slight bit of confidence on that subject? Or are you saying the subject doesn't matter and your only feeling better because you "think" your helping someone? feeling good or better = confidence (i have no cite)

lghost

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank You... Even if you have no clue in what your talking about yet believe in what your saying then, you have confidence. Oh and here's the best part, you can pull females on confidence ALONE.