question| mixed signals?

emmet1

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey i don't know where to post this so my apologies for posting on two discussions.

Hey, just for the record, i'm 18 years old and even a bit desperate for an answer here..
so my story is about this girl who I've had a month long thing with, we dated and just had fun. that was half a year ago.
since then we've kept on talking daily and in the past two weeks she started showing signs of attraction, such as asking if i would like to go to the beach with her and telling me lately she got dissapointed by guys and she hopes i wont hurt her.
then all of a sudden a few days ago she starts texting me saying shes at her friend's house having a girl's night out and asking me to come visit her,i tell her to wait patiently to Friday when we go to the beach(today actually).
since then she became indifferent and, as it seems, took a few steps back.
i didn't talk to her for a few days until yesterday and i didn't even mention the fact i hadn't sent her a message, neither did she. she still acted indifferent.
my question is, how am i gonna break that wall and get her to take those steps forward again?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're thinking too much. You're dwelling on her too much.

You have plans for the beach with her today, right? Send her a text asking what time you're picking her up for the beach. If she flakes, spin more plates. If she goes to the beach with you, make sure you make it fun and initiate kino.

emmet1

Don Juan
Reaction score
she already went to the beach with her friends since i didn't ask her, it's almost noon here btw :D

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with disappointing a girl it's actually a good thing to do every once in a while. But now you have to reel her back in by being cool with her.

emmet1

Don Juan
Reaction score
i was also asking this to get an answer whether this is still worth it.
and can you give a few more details? like whether i should ask her out again soon? etc..

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova answered your question. When in doubt, game.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
SgtSplacker said:
Nothing wrong with disappointing a girl it's actually a good thing to do every once in a while. But now you have to reel her back in by being cool with her.
This is true. I once posted about how a girl I was dating wanted to have a 3 way and I said no. It was a big debate. In hindsight, after that happened she spent the night with me every time I saw her until the relationship ended.