question| mixed signals?

emmet1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, just for the record, i'm 18 years old and even a bit desperate for an answer here..
so my story is about this girl who I've had a month long thing with, we dated and just had fun. that was half a year ago.
since then we've kept on talking daily and in the past two weeks she started showing signs of attraction, such as asking if i would like to go to the beach with her and telling me lately she got dissapointed by guys and she hopes i wont hurt her.
then all of a sudden a few days ago she starts texting me saying shes at her friend's house having a girl's night out and asking me to come visit her,i tell her to wait patiently to Friday when we go to the beach(today actually).
since then she became indifferent and, as it seems, took a few steps back.
i didn't talk to her for a few days until yesterday and i didn't even mention the fact i hadn't sent her a message, neither did she. she still acted indifferent.
my question is, how am i gonna break that wall and get her to take those steps forward again?

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no wall, it is in your mind. Ignore it and kiss her.

If you don't kiss her, I recommend dropping this girl. It sounds like she's on your mind too much to be healthy.

alxrose04

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a chance she may have taken your comment as a rejection from you, hence why her actions may seem different. I wouldn't look too deep into it. You would just have to start back from step 1 and make her laugh, get her comfortable with you and comfortable touching. Then after you've build it back up again, you're golden!