Question from DJ-in-training

Voyager

Reaction score
Let me start by saying that I have no trouble speaking with people I know well. I also think I have a decent sense of humour.

However, whenever I find myself talking with someone I find attractive, my sense of humour seems to disappear. I try to find things to say, and in most cases, come up with something lame.

Afterwards I feel like a fool and can't help but feel that I am giving the impression I am a boring loser.

Personnally I think I am too stiff and need to relax. However, nothing I do works!

Do I just need more time to practice? Am I missing something from the Bible? Or is the Bible missing something? HELP!!!

dastal

Banned
Reaction score
just respond to whatever they say. Thats what I do. Even better, you only need 2 IQ points to do it.

Added bonus, they think youre a good listener.

gigantasaurus

Reaction score
Sounds like you're just not used to it yet. You're at the age where you'd be getting a job soon. Try to get a job that forces you to have to talk to people you don't know.

Also, many times the things girls find funny are very corny and dumb to us. You'd be surprised.

Zaine

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are intimidated by their looks, find a flaw in them and just only think of that when you see them; this should eliminate the intimidation. The intimidation is what is probably causing your mind to go blank of funny things. Do not think: Oh my ****ing god shes so hott what should I say what am I doing oh no that's bad she'll think I'm weird am I sitting like a man maybe Pokemon is a good topic? Just relax and enjoy yourself, and do not think about it.

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hm.

Y'know, too many guys feel as if they have to charm the girl when they approach her. There's no need to try so hard to flirt and stuff the first time you start talking to a girl.

The only things you need to do is getting her talking enough to where she will open up to you more. You can save the flirting for later.