Question 'bout Letting Go

Sachiel

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a slight predicament. I need to know whether or not to move on from this one girl. Let's call her Mary for privacy'x sake. Back in Januzry, I switched from private to public school. I met this one girl, and we became fast friends. As you've heard many times before, I became infatuated with her. In the beginning, it was rocky, at best. In fact, my best friend's little sister, let's call her Sally (who is Mary's sister's best friend and infatuated with me, ironically) told me that Mary said to her one day she knew I “liked” her and wasn't interested. (I received confirmation of this from Bob, my best friend) However, she has been more responsive lately, and I even get playful slaps on the arm from Mary. Despite this, I talked to her earlier today and Mary left a cryptic message that basically said she doesn't care for me like that (or she was hinting at liking me, but I'd have to read it again). Also, in two days, she is leaving for Saudi Arabia (she lived there as a kid) for the month of June. If need be, it would be the perfect time to move on. If there are any questions or vagueness, please ask. Also. please excuse any typos, I had to type this on my Wii.

Sachiel - DJ In Training

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
next dude next!!
she told you she isnt interested and is going away for the summer.
next next next
let go...

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let go, don't let go, whatever, your whole post reads like an episode of Guiding Light but whatever. "I like her but she might not like me but her sister likes me but I don't like her sister but her sister told me that her sister doesn't like me and my best friend told me that the sister I like doesn't like me back."

But aside from that, what's the deal with "There's a girl I like, let's call her Mary" type crap? This isn't the f*cking Witness Protection Program. If you say a girl's name is Jessica when her name is really Jessica, that only narrows it down to like the 18 million girls named Jessica, for f*cks sake.

DamHE

Don Juan
Reaction score
well maybe her name is Ingrid or something and he's embarassed about that.

To be honest I would move on, pard'ner. :(

Sachiel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Giovanni Casanova said:
But aside from that, what's the deal with "There's a girl I like, let's call her Mary" type crap? This isn't the f*cking Witness Protection Program. If you say a girl's name is Jessica when her name is really Jessica, that only narrows it down to like the 18 million girls named Jessica, for f*cks sake.

I see what you're trying to say but was ^this really necessary? It's really not necessary.

To tell you the truth, I'm kinda ready to move on. I just didn't want to ignore this. Thanks to all those who contributed.

Go getta

Banned
Reaction score
no man! dont let her go!! she's the one!! what are you doing?

she's your soulmate!! why would you let her go?

follow her to Japan if you have to. just dont let her go, or you might never see her again!!

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go getta said:
no man! dont let her go!! she's the one!! what are you doing?

she's your soulmate!! why would you let her go?

follow her to Japan if you have to. just dont let her go, or you might never see her again!!
Yo original poster, ignore this dum fvck.

move on...your life is #1

Sachiel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for your advice! I'll come to you guys again when I need to.

-Sachiel, DJ In Training

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao stalking someone around the world has no good effects.
In fact, stalking someone at all, even if your intentions are good is just plain creepy... Why follow someone secretly, just go the fvck up and talk to her.

It's alot faster and it works.