Question about spinning plates...

gonnamakeachange

Don Juan
Reaction score
What exactly is spinning plates? Is that having sex with other girls, or as simple as approaching other women?

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Technically spinning plates is more than having sex with multiple women and way more than simply approaching lots of women. It means you have a steady supply of girls you can f.uck at any given time ("plates"). Some push it as far as making it clear to the girls that they are seeing others at the same time, some simply make it clear to the girls that they are not in an exclusive relationship. If you make one girl think you 2 are exclusive, but you are in fact hooking up on a regular basis with other chicks, I would be inclined to call that simply cheating, not spinning plates. At least to me spinning plates is a DJ thing, while cheating is low class behavior (that I've engaged in a times too, I ll admit it)

Of course everyone should do what they feel like and not get too bogged down trying to fit a stereotype. In the end you should be doing what feels right for you, whether that means dating multiple women, approaching multiple women, or just flirting with multiple women (or cheating on your gf).

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gonnamakeachange said:
What exactly is spinning plates? Is that having sex with other girls, or as simple as approaching other women?
Rollo can give you the "specifics" to his meaning..

the replies are right in the explanation..

however, "spinning plates" is more than simply dating/seeing other women.

its PURPOSE is to keep your options open. when you have different options, you arent subject to oneitis,keeps you busy, and keeps you diverse.

"dont keep all your eggs in one basket"

not only that, but it demonstrates high value. not being readily available because you have other things to do and places to be.

so yes, it does mean seeing mutliple women. but the meaning and purpose of spinning plates is more than just the women

donjuanapprentice01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The "spinning plate" theory is great... but I have a big problem with it.. I can't even get one plate to spin!

mtlwlu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally love it, before I knew about the DJ world, Id just focus on one girl and end up being disappointed, because things wouldnt work out or she just turn into a super b****. Now fast forward a year a girl who was high up on my list just disappeared hasnt returned a email,text or picked up the phone when i tried to call, if it was last year Id turn all AFC and depressed, but i simply focused my attention on the others and found more.

my advice: DO IT! 5 is a solid number. I currently got 3 good ones and a few just starting up.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
donjuanapprentice01 said:
The "spinning plate" theory is great... but I have a big problem with it.. I can't even get one plate to spin!
lol, yeah that's a problem. I used to be like you (mind you this was in high school) so I know your pain.