Question about sign of interest... do girls show this alot?

BlahUgh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok theres this girl that I don't know at all that I'm pretty sure has an interest in me based on a couple things shes done (below) anyways I'm wondering about sign number 3 and whether or not girls do this type of thing alot.

Signs

1. She was walking with some other guy and said hi to me while waving and smiling, and as she walked away I heard her say "I have a class with that guy", but I have never had a class with her.

2. One time I was walking down the hallway and I made eye contact with her and she quickly broke the EC and broke out in a grin.

3. Today I was waiting to get picked up by a windowed door looking outside, and as she walked past we made eye contact. Then she and her sister waited outside on the steps and she sorta positioned herself in a way that I could see her full body from behind. Then she moved her jacket out of the way and starting pulling up her pants/wiggling or whatever girls do and like adjusting it and stuff. Then she sorta slyly looked back and caught me checking her out. Then she turned back around and waited for a couple more seconds with her hands still on her hips until she and her sister had to leave.

I'm not really asking whether or not shes interested, but more of whether or not sign number 3 is a common things girls do to show interest.

Inc. ®

Don Juan
Reaction score
GGTW,

I thought you had a girlfriend?

BlahUgh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GodsGiftToWomen
I wish I could slap you through the pc!!

Why haven't you talked to her? You should have gone out with her by now. Next time you see her you gotta talk to her and get her # or her interest will fade.

===
Speakin' of dates I gotta get ready for this new girl. I can't believe I'm going to Starbucks and then for a little walk. It's not my territory but I wanna try new things. :p
I'm not really asking whether or not I should ask her out.... more about the 3rd sign and whether its common

avrilishot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah sign 3 sounds like she likes you diffenetly talk to her.

and im not sure if its common sorry.

HeartlessBtch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BlahUgh
I'm not really asking whether or not I should ask her out.... more about the 3rd sign and whether its common
We tend to have issues with our pants, yes, if thats we are asking. Uhm I don't really think that she was really trying to fix her pants to get your attention, maybe if she would have bent over to fix the bottom of her pants and her butt was facing you then yeah, but not adjusting. However, the who standing there right infront of you where she knew you could see her, yeah thats a sign and it's commonly done

BlahUgh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by HeartlessBtch
We tend to have issues with our pants, yes, if thats we are asking. Uhm I don't really think that she was really trying to fix her pants to get your attention, maybe if she would have bent over to fix the bottom of her pants and her butt was facing you then yeah, but not adjusting. However, the who standing there right infront of you where she knew you could see her, yeah thats a sign and it's commonly done
It wasn't really adjusting more like really pulling up pants that don't need to be pulled up.

HeartlessBtch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BlahUgh
It wasn't really adjusting more like really pulling up pants that don't need to be pulled up.
it's a tick.... she doesn't know what else to do. She wants to pretend shes acting normal and needs to keep herself busy. It's not a sign... the sign is standing right there where you can see her not the pulling up of pants

BlahUgh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by HeartlessBtch
it's a tick.... she doesn't know what else to do. She wants to pretend shes acting normal and needs to keep herself busy. It's not a sign... the sign is standing right there where you can see her not the pulling up of pants
Really? I figured she pulled her jacket out of the way and was pulling up her pants to draw attention to her ass. Kinda like cats in heat.

Mortukai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus Christ, chicks really have no friggin idea about sh!t.

@ BlahUgh: Yes, girls often adjust their clothing when they are trying to attract men. Partially to draw attention to themselves, but mostly to make sure they are looking good for when the man they want looks at them. It's the exact same thing as adjusting/playing with their hair, sticking their chest out, etc. It is as common as any of the signs of interest you care to name.

But just like most of the other signs of interest, girls are completely unconscious of doing it, as HeartlessBtch so clearly illustrated by herself being clueless about it. When they do catch themselves doing it (or are called out on it), they invariably attribute it to being uncomfortable or keeping busy or nervous tick. In reality it's simply her unconsciously primping herself.

Make a move man.

HeartlessBtch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mortukai
Jesus Christ, chicks really have no friggin idea about sh!t.

@ BlahUgh: Yes, girls often adjust their clothing when they are trying to attract men. Partially to draw attention to themselves, but mostly to make sure they are looking good for when the man they want looks at them. It's the exact same thing as adjusting/playing with their hair, sticking their chest out, etc. It is as common as any of the signs of interest you care to name.

But just like most of the other signs of interest, girls are completely unconscious of doing it, as HeartlessBtch so clearly illustrated by herself being clueless about it. When they do catch themselves doing it (or are called out on it), they invariably attribute it to being uncomfortable or keeping busy or nervous tick. In reality it's simply her unconsciously primping herself.

Make a move man.
If its uncontious its a nervious tick...If she was doing it on purpose she would have bent over...

seroph

Don Juan
Reaction score
if i were you. the next time i see her, i'd ask her out. that'll end all speculation.

collect 'em like pokemons. :rockon:

-JP

Griffith

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by seroph
if i were you. the next time i see her, i'd ask her out. that'll end all speculation.

collect 'em like pokemons. :rockon:

-JP
LOL. While I was thinking the exact same thing in my head, let's not lose sight of why we date women, gentlemen. To find the right girl, not just for the sake of dating. There's a difference between being a player and a Don Juan.

If all you do is collect em like pokemon, sure, you're going to catch em all. All the HIVs.

seroph

Don Juan
Reaction score
i was kidding, my friend.. hence the lil' yellow guy with that hand thing. :rockon:

all the HIVs lol

pika pika!

-JP

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then she moved her jacket out of the way and starting pulling up her pants/wiggling or whatever girls do and like adjusting it and stuff.
Yes, they do this to show off the ass. I've had two girls do this to me and it isn't a coincidence. They pull up on their pants to emphasize the cheeks because they know we love the cheeks. A girl in one of my college classes did this numerous times to get my attention. One girl who worked at this restaurant did it when she knew I was looking in her direction (twice in one visit actually) and boy did it ever work. Of course being the shy AFC I am I never approached her. It really is no different than when they purposefully bend over or lift their shirts slighty so you can get a good look. She wants you to approach so by all means do so asap.

If its uncontious its a nervious tick...If she was doing it on purpose she would have bent over...
I'm surprised you'd say this being you're a female. It's so obvious why they do it. I think if she bent over in that situation it would've been a little too "slutty." Pulling the pants up makes for a more "innocent" perception.

bbestar

Banned
Reaction score
stop.. please, this thread is too funny :D
slapping through the pc, and pokemon trading cards..lol too funny:D

actually keep goin :)

Do to women what jwhite does to his

Don't watch him, watch tv, this is payper view, u about to pay for this.!

Meaning TALK WITH EVERY SINGLE PERSON, OLD OR YOUNG BABIES.. And approach with Eye Contact or No Eye Contact.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Coming from a vain son of a b!tch, I see things that look like signs all the time and figure that some are signs and some are my imagination.

But yeah, I'd definitly say that that's a sign and that you need to stop procrastinating before I step up.

BTW, GGTW, my girl lives in your town which would be kind of cool if you weren't a Don juan. SHE'S MINE!!! :woo:

RIDER

Don Juan
Reaction score
Apply the 3 second rule next time you see her, that means you have 3 seconds to think of something to say and do it. You won't have time to get nervous and convince yourself to not approach this way

BlahUgh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tazman
I'm surprised you'd say this being you're a female. It's so obvious why they do it. I think if she bent over in that situation it would've been a little too "slutty." Pulling the pants up makes for a more "innocent" perception.
I think it makes sense that she doesn't know. By definition subconcious means below conciousness which means she does it without thinking about it. Although I think the girl that was doing it to me knew what she was doing since she sorta looked back as if expecting me to be looking.

BzzzzzZ

Reaction score
Originally posted by Tazman
Yes, they do this to show off the ass. I've had two girls do this to me and it isn't a coincidence. They pull up on their pants to emphasize the cheeks because they know we love the cheeks. A girl in one of my college classes did this numerous times to get my attention. One girl who worked at this restaurant did it when she knew I was looking in her direction (twice in one visit actually) and boy did it ever work. Of course being the shy AFC I am I never approached her. It really is no different than when they purposefully bend over or lift their shirts slighty so you can get a good look. She wants you to approach so by all means do so asap.

yup

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
i haven't read the other replies yet, and i'm not exactly sure why this thread is even 2 pages full of replies...because have you even talked to her yet???

no offense, and i don't want to sound too harsh, but unless she's touching you a lot, and you already have rapport... forget about "signs of interest"
----------
edit: just realized this was posted last month...