Queens and Princesses

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I keep seeing women referring to themselves as 'Queens' or 'Princesses' in dating profiles. Many of these women are very average and over thirty. Is this really the mentally of the majority of women or is it confined to just a few, delusional bishes. Please tell me it's the latter.

IndeedSir

Don Juan
Reaction score
Overall I would say it is the mentality of most women these days. Some are worse than others.

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If that's the case, it's totally f**ked. This place preaches the 'I am the Prize' mentality, advocating that this be achieved by excelling in conditioning, career, hobbies, self improvement, etc. But these b**ches already are firmly convinced that they are the Prize, merely by virtue of having a puzzy.

IndeedSir

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. That's why it's important to be the prize, not just have the mentality. I've had a number of plates recently pull ridiculous bullsh1t because they over value their worth to me only to have them contacting me all the time after I drop them for their bullsh1t saying they miss me and blah blah. The attitude of women today, especially the under 25's is fvcking astonishing.

RagingBalls

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
IndeedSir said:
Yep. That's why it's important to be the prize, not just have the mentality. I've had a number of plates recently pull ridiculous bullsh1t because they over value their worth to me only to have them contacting me all the time after I drop them for their bullsh1t saying they miss me and blah blah. The attitude of women today, especially the under 25's is fvcking astonishing.

A lot of those had got to do with how the media brainwashes the bishes. Music, Movies and society made women feel they're to be chased, that they're behaving like they're the prize.

Until they met a DJ that breaks that rule to them, and the higher the pedestal they put up for themselves...the harder they fall.

Gut_79

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks to social media and the majority of men. Puzzy is expensive because of men who pay for it. It´s men´s fault that women think they´re the prize. Men with game know how to attract women for free puzzy. Women are so entitled nowadays that it makes it hard for even the best of us to get attractive girls.

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a sad state of affairs. I'm about to get back into the dating scene, but discouraged by what I see around me. I don't know if I even have the patience to deal with bishes like this. They disgust me and gaming them doesn't appeal. Hopefully I'll meet a few decent ones who don't think like this.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo'Mama said:
I keep seeing women referring to themselves as 'Queens' or 'Princesses' in dating profiles. Many of these women are very average and over thirty. Is this really the mentally of the majority of women or is it confined to just a few, delusional bishes. Please tell me it's the latter.
I only see those words in a small percentage of profiles, and not from women Id ever date.

RagingBalls

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo'Mama said:
It's a sad state of affairs. I'm about to get back into the dating scene, but discouraged by what I see around me. I don't know if I even have the patience to deal with bishes like this. They disgust me and gaming them doesn't appeal. Hopefully I'll meet a few decent ones who don't think like this.

There are still those girls with less issues and drama. you just got to keep looking until you find one.

The arch nemesis of a DJ is the media, on how they brainwash women and puts them in a pedestal. Treat them like queens and princesses and be slave for them...that's fvcken bvllsh1t.

Men never pedestalize women. Pvssy blackmail is for AFC's.