Puzzled

rick6599

Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl checked into the hotel I am managing. She is very friendly, and I gave her a cool lower price on her room to stay for couple of weeks. I also gave her a bit of "tourist guide" walkabout, cofeeshops and places. My arm went around her shoulder one moment, but she objected. That discouraged me a bit. Yesterday, I was out with her walking around a city for awhile, and she suggested we go back to my room, where she pulled two lines of nice white powder for our nostrils...I did't make any serious bodily moves, except showed her a bit of massage moves on shoulder part. "I go to sleep now" she went back to her room. This morning she called me if I can do her laundry...Is this just "being friends" or should I do some more "agressive operations"?

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, she is a slut. You should definately try to fvck her if she is strung out on coke and lets you massage her. But exercise caution since you're trying to lay the pipe at your workplace. That shyt could get you fired.

Anyway, she is in Amsterdam, the city of smut, drugs, and debauchery. I know so, coz I've been there. Very interesting place. :) Well, I know that the native Dutch don't generally partake too much in drugs, sex, and other "bad" behavior), but most tourists do, and they often go overboard because their inhibitions are down in a new place. It's their escape from their overly-repressive home nations.

Where is she from btw?

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did I read this correctly,

She called for you to do her laundry????

WTF?? Is this part of your job or does she expect you to do it for free??? If you do you are sliding right into AFC land!!

She wants favors already... she is trying to make you a "friend" only... a supplicant

Please don't do it. F@ck her or stay away but do not start doing favors hoping she will later like you...

What is with these women???

Dietzcoi

rick6599

Don Juan
Reaction score
She just called on me to "come knock on the door" - yeah, I should try to do a f#ck move or it will be AFC land for me...She just called on someone to come and lend her money - OK, I'll make my f*ck attempt as soon as possible...

Blaaaaat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alles goed?

Was het coke? als ze niet wilt neuken onder coke dan denk ik niet dat de kans erg groot is dat het sowieso gaat gebeuren.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rick6599
A girl checked into the hotel I am managing. She is very friendly, and I gave her a cool lower price on her room to stay for couple of weeks. I also gave her a bit of "tourist guide" walkabout, cofeeshops and places. My arm went around her shoulder one moment, but she objected. That discouraged me a bit. Yesterday, I was out with her walking around a city for awhile, and she suggested we go back to my room, where she pulled two lines of nice white powder for our nostrils...I did't make any serious bodily moves, except showed her a bit of massage moves on shoulder part. "I go to sleep now" she went back to her room. This morning she called me if I can do her laundry...Is this just "being friends" or should I do some more "agressive operations"?
I bet she's not going to asking you for favors even if you made her room gratis. Don't waste your time.

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Never ever mess with druggies! I don't care how good looking they are, never ever mess with them. I use to run into allot at home in Md and Dc. Now some are just plain nasty and crack headish, while others (specialy kids from the surbrubs who came into the city to get a fix) you couldn't tell cause they had the money and time to cover it up. But people strung out on the **** are full of emtional problems, plus allot of them carry nasty little diseases that it will melt your condom.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey on the top, don't forget the poster is a druggie too.

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She a user in more way's than one.

She use's people for her benefit.

Time for a role reversal, use her, lose her NEXT.

Aisle55

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, druggies are no good. A friend of mine picked up a girl that was a total meth-head..... now she calls him and another friend of mine always asking for money. Tap the muff and chuck her!