Push/Pull necessary for being a natural

Jamal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious to now if you guys do a push/pull technique for women because deciding to go natural and heard from people that it helps doing this with women. If you guys recommend it can you tell me about it cause I was reading the swingcatt real world seduction ebook and all it has is routines for this.

Kevin Feng

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as push/pull goes for verbal game, unless you're rolling in with a LOT of social proof or status, it won't really have a significant impact.

Push/Pull is extremely important when it comes to kino escalating because every other guy out there can't keep his grubby hands off her. So when you give her a big hug, throw her off, or if you guys are starting to get sexual, you be the first one to stop, etc etc. Don't be that next creeper dude.

It'll come with calibration, but I find that escalating to a K-close and going for the phone number is best way to deepen the interaction in my experience.

-Kevin

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What push/pull does for me is that it sort of gives me an idea of the interest level of the woman that I'm gaming. I guess it does help me in actually gaming but I mainly use it as a gauge to see if she's interested.