Push/Pull in action?

akeith90

Don Juan
Reaction score
Using the push/pull method I got a major reaction from a girl (HB8). We were talking about our friends and stuff, and I basically rated my friends, putting her near the end. It was on Myspace (childish I know, but still good way to talk some) Mostly, she just wanted to be ahead of this one girl. This is pretty much how the convo went

Her: Why is she ahead of me? I want to be on your top 8! If you don't put me on there, I'll stop talking to you. Seriously!
Me: Hmm, alright (moved her to 8...lowest spot)
Her: Yah, 8 isn't gonna work for me
Me: You "threatened" me just to get there. Yer gonna have to add more positive things if you wanna move up.
Her: I love you!
Me: Now yer just bein a brown-noser
Her:I have no idea what yer talkin about love.
Me: Haha if you play your cards right, you just might move up to 7
Her: What can I say? I'm good at poker

Then she messaged me, tryin to get on my good side. We talked for 10 more min or so, both of us flirting, when a week earlier she'd hardly talk to me.

Shows that a lil jealousy, and not giving her what she wants can make her more interested. Now I'm not saying she's completely in to me or anything, but it gives me much more of an oppurtunity.

What do yall think of this? Did I play this out right, and do you think it'd work with other girls too?

DJ_Trainee_10

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you are still playing the DJ thing and kinda played it out right. If it was something concrete not over the internet it would be a good move. But then again how often do you talk to her and rank her and 7 of her friends in person?

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont see a whole lotta pushpull, i just see you giving in to her demand to be on your thing

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Let her gain to number 5, and then drop her back down to 8 because you don't like the way her hair is, and you'll fix it [her hair] for her.

Or some crap like that....it's called disqualification.