Pursuing This Girl In My Class

gomariners51

Don Juan
Reaction score
I sit next to this cutie in a class of mine,

• -we started off talking in class (small talk)
    -I saw her outside of class on a sunday, we talked and ended with me getting her number
    -We have walked to our next classes together getting to know eachother, talking and getting comfortable with eachother
    -I called her to study for a quiz last night, we had a good time and were vibing with eachother

I want some advice on how i should go about her now, i can tell that shes interested in me, and she can probley tell i also am interested in her. How should i go out pullin this girl in? any advice homies?

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Escalate . Make your move .

I dont know your situation very well because you havent explain in details how everything happened . Did you kino her enough ?

I think your stuck on friend zone . She came to your house and nothing ?

Anyway you have to kino her as much as you can . Also talk her about interesting things , use push-pull on her , use catstring theory .

These things cannot be explained easy in one post . I can see you are new user so read the DJ BIBLE ( the link in the bottom of first page of forum ) , if you dont understand techniques that i mentioned in the followed text just google them .

gomariners51

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks playa,

yeh i did use kino, and made sure to use good eye contact.
-should i call her and set something up?
or should i wait till class and just play it cool?
i know at some point i gotta be bold and make a move if i want this to go anywhere.

help a homie out

Last edited: