PUA is a time wasting and money taking scam

Reaction score
PUA is a numbers game,you will get a number out of 20-100 or so approaches..depending on how good looking you are..basically to summarise it you need to be above average to drop dead gorgous to have some sort of success with it. With day game which I'm pretty sure some of you are doing,do this,when your walking down the street or what ever..when a girl INIATES EYE CONTACT..drop something like ''Hey there..what's your name'''..or any small/casual talk for a minute or so,then go for the number,you can ask for her number,but I think to be unique and see if she has genuine interest give her yours and if she is genuinely interested she will give you a text or call.

When you got her number do as little talking talking as possible and within a few days if she has iniated conversation equally or as more as you ask for a coffee or to chill in a local park(saves a huge amount of money)..Then just build it up from there,try to be as confident and as un-needy as possible and you will be good

P

perseverance

It all comes to down luck of the draw, being in the right place at the right time.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not a luck of draw, women will show you signs that they are interested, without actually saying it

becuase women know they won't or can't ask you out so they will give you signs like constant eye contact, being flirty etc.

Pua is a scam to be honest,and yes it is a waste of times coming up with different types of lines are lame

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
It's not a luck of draw, women will show you signs that they are interested, without actually saying it

becuase women know they won't or can't ask you out so they will give you signs like constant eye contact, being flirty etc.

Pua is a scam to be honest,and yes it is a waste of times coming up with different types of lines are lame
I think he was implying "luck" to be meeting a girl that finds you physically attractive and is up for a hookup.

That IS luck in today's society, because with increasingly delusional standards that many women have, it just does not happen often.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Perseverance is correct. Clarification from Tilltheendoftime is also spot on.

1. She has to be attracted to your type.
2. She has to be DTF.
3. Logistics need to be favorable.

Getting all three (especially 1&2) to line up simultaneously is luck.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting too fancy with meeting a girl works against you. Too ****y? Your an arrogant douche... Too much witty banter - your not sexy or mysterious. Acting TOO alpha? Super try hard / scary. Best thing imo dress well, look good and just start off friendly. If you like the girl give her a compliment and just ask her out. It is very important though to be 100% willing to walk if she is being a b%tch or if you aren't feeling the connection with the girl.

Fly By Night

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is pretty much the most concise way to explain how daygame SHOULD go. My problem is pretty much getting the eye contact to get her attention down, anything after that I pretty much got the hang of.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it could be some scam , but we have to admit PUA movement was required , and this forum is one of its results
nowadays if a man has no social circle, it is almost impossible to him to have gf , he need to learn skills that didnt come to some one from sky
some guys have it other dont have it and need to learn it
nothing wrong if some one publish a book of how to get woman .
as Neil Strauss said "dont hate the player hate the game"
the game is hard for the average (and may be above average man )

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
Go ahead and don't cold approach in the daytime, fine by me it'll give me more of an edge.

I'm a below-average looking guy. Cold approaching a girl in the daytime using direct game is all I have going for me. Today I got 2 numbers out of 3 approaches, one of them is texting very responsively. Granted that rate is much higher than I'm used to, if you're only getting one number out of 20-100 you're doing something wrong.

dadmonson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dust 2 Dust said:
It's called "getting lucky" for a good reason.
Do girls ever feel like they "get lucky" besides the times when a rich guy shows interest in them and them thinking that they hit the jackpot?

SSBS

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there is some value in the whole PUA scene. The truth is that an entire generation of men grew up not knowing how to be men. And, from what I see online and around the cities...it's getting worse.

Men have been feminized. That is why everything is so messed up with relationships. None of this is news to anyone that reads this board though. I don't think I am writing anything you don't already know.

A lot of the things that I've read on this and other sites are things I learned through lots of frustration, trial and error, and time. These sites are incredible sources of information.

Of course some will package and try to profit from teaching "game" but it really is a very simple thing.

Does a woman have any interest in you? That's a yes or no thing. Game is just teasing. Learning how to dangle a carrot in front of a horse. Never letting the horse get the carrot is the only way to keep it running. Once the horse gets the carrot, it's over.

So PUA salesmen are teaching a real thing. Most of it you can learn on these boards if you read enough, but seminars and coaching can definitely help.

The mistake I see a lot on these boards (my opinion only) is guys always operating in the same manner. Every woman is different. Some respond to ****y / funny, some need to be slow played. I see a lot of reluctance to do that.

It's like nobody thinks that women can read these boards too. If every guy is doing the same thing, women will be able to predict your game steps, and then you are wasting your time. They'll game you right back. Women may be a lot of things, but they're not stupid.

Be flexible. I see so many guys write about blowing off a chick completely because she flaked. It's so common that it seems that its nothing more than women screening out "players" or whatever you want to call yourself.

I guess the point I am trying to make is don't be afraid to adapt.

I'm not saying to chase after a woman and blow up her phone when she is not interested. I just think a lot of guys quit too early when an adjustment to their approach will pay off.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:

2. She has to be DTF.

^This

This is why I like dating sites. Put some decent pictures up and 1000's of women see it now you can pick from the prettiest ones that like what you look like and actually reply.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Mike32ct said:

2. She has to be DTF.

Of course PUA is a scam. A lot of people are trying to capitalize on it.

It all boils down to luck. As in the woman has to choose you. Will she? Will she not? All men can do is influence her with our game, looks, charm, personality, savoir faire, etc.

Case closed.

The Gambler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SSBS said:
It's not a scam, those are teachable skills.
Very true. But when you boil things down, most of these are SIMPLE teachable skills relating to attitude and appearance. I think many PUA teachers add lots of flash and flair to try and justify the living they're making off of these seminars and books. And ironically, much of this extra "flash and flair" is what keeps lots of guys from benefiting from the realistic, practical knowledge they could be learning.

The Gambler

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
first time I heard women find bad boys sexy more than nice guys was from PUA books
they hide or add some info but it is not completely scam .
I watch double your dating DVD , and it contain a lot of valuable information of how to be real man and have boundaries
same thing with Mystery method and the "Game" , I learned how to start conversation with women and what is the process of escalating to have sex with woman .
there is no other place when some one will teach you these think

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SSBS said:
I think there is some value in the whole PUA scene. The truth is that an entire generation of men grew up not knowing how to be men. .
In general this is where PUA sh!t derives its value. There are so many guys out there that grew up and became adults not having a fvcking clue (guilty) and in general are totally lost, and dont even know it. Does this mean they will never find a girlfriend, get married and have children? Fvck no, clueless guys do that ALL THE TIME.

But arming yourself with knowlege (at least awareness) is really important imo. You'll get something out of it, even if its half assed.
Your girl will throw some sh!t at you and you'll stop and think for a few seconds... and you'll respond different and better because of the PUA stuff you immersed yourself in.. and in general it will be to your benefit.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
The Gambler said:
Very true. But when you boil things down, most of these are SIMPLE teachable skills relating to attitude and appearance. I think many PUA teachers add lots of flash and flair to try and justify the living they're making off of these seminars and books. And ironically, much of this extra "flash and flair" is what keeps lots of guys from benefiting from the realistic, practical knowledge they could be learning.

The Gambler
True. The gurus make it way too complicated.