psychology of pickup?

Pro Gamer

Banned
Reaction score
I am really interesting in reading psychology of pickup artist and how it works so is there any book or something explaining it?

I find it fascinating that negging, push pull, c0cky funny etc work in attracting girls. I wonder if there is a hidden psychological correlation in all of them

negging is really natural i think. i see males negging their female friends all the time and females also negging back..

push pull is really the most interesting one because i don't find people doing it and if even they did so it would be without knowing that it's "flirting"

c0cky funny is also a little bit common among guys who have options and experience with women

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of books in our niche talk about psychology and psychological studies as basis for our techniques. I actually talked a LOT about psychology and how it relates to dating, seduction, pickup, etc. in my newly released book.

However, you should also be like a scientist yourself, and don't just agree with our conclusions blindly. Test them yourself by going out and talking to women. The whole point of this is to improve your own love life.

Pro Gamer

Banned
Reaction score
A lot of books in our niche talk about psychology and psychological studies as basis for our techniques. I actually talked a LOT about psychology and how it relates to dating, seduction, pickup, etc. in my newly released book.

However, you should also be like a scientist yourself, and don't just agree with our conclusions blindly. Test them yourself by going out and talking to women. The whole point of this is to improve your own love life.
i have tried push pull and it worked. negging also worked because i was playful but i don't use negging with girls who are older and mature because they will take offense easily compared to teens around my age. i never tried c0cky funny because i fight like i might get into trouble using it on someone i might not have good connection with.

Pro Gamer

Banned
Reaction score

where is your niche talk?

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
where is your niche talk?
I mean I talked about it (wrote about it) in my book.

We're not supposed to promote our products within posts here. We can only put our links in our forum signatures (look at my signature).