PSTec - Fast, Free, and Powerful Self Therapy. Eliminate negative feelings.

RazorAzoth

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was inspired to post this after reading Jariel's thread. Reading some of his pasts threads, he was awesome and now he's going through a really rough time. I found this therapy method and would like to share it with others here.

It's called PSTec and is basically a free audio track you download and listen to and it's suppose to eliminate negative thoughts and feelings. I've tried it and noticed a tiny bit of change, but certainly haven't really stuck with it. Maybe this will be revolutionary to people here, I have no idea.

It's completely free by the way.

http://pstec.org/

The track is only 11 minutes long. Interested in hearing people's experiences.

RazorAzoth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone tried this and could report their results? It's suppose to act in the same way NLP does and completely scramble your negative thought and feeling to the point where you can't even think of it.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's too early to give any definitive results yet, but so far so good! I tried it on a recent and depressing memory. I can still visualise the memory clearly, but the emotions I associated with it really do seem to be scrambled.

I'm going to try it on a few more memories and see how it goes, but will keep you posted on my results.

RazorAzoth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, that's awesome Jariel. Like I said, I tried it once or twice but haven't stuck with it. I have a major problem with motivation and your thread is definitely helping me. So hopefully my ToDo list will help me put PSTec into my daily routine. I believe your suppose to try it like 3 times on one bad memory or feeling to get the full results. I'm glad to hear it's working for you.

Hopefully others will try it and post results.

Guys it's free and takes like 11 minutes.

RazorAzoth

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm really suprised a website full of aspiring PUA have not tried this and given feedback. It makes negative feelings go away! You know, the ones you feel about making approaches and how you'll look stupid? And then if you get rejected, it helps with that too.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can understand people being sceptical, because I was the same. I don't really buy into all this new age psychobullsh!t, but it's less than 15 minutes so I decided to give it a go and have been really impressed how well it works.

As I've mentioned in another thread, my girlfriend of 5 years left me quite recently. I noticed that whenever I thought about her, I'd start to feel really depressed. If I came across a photo of her, a gift or some of her clothes she'd left behind, I felt my pulse start to race and started to get emotional.

So I tried this PSTec while thinking about her and all the negative feelings of our break up. It worked very effectively! When I think about her now, I can picture her, our break up and can even face the thought of her meeting someone else and it doesn't really bother me.

More recently I've used it on a memory of when I was attacked at knife point. I used to dwell on this a lot and every time I thought about it, my adrenalin would start pumping and I'd feel both fear and rage. After running through this program I can now face the memory of the incident without any kind of emotional reaction.

I've not used it for much else, but I can see some amazing potential in this and there is a version for panic attacks that might be worth trying. I definitely give this my seal of approval.

RazorAzoth

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's awesome to hear, Jariel. I'm really glad it helped you. I've been listening to it and it does seem to work really well on negative feelings.

I hope others here try it and offer their results.

It'd be great if something I found could be THE dj tool to help the entire forums here. :p