Proven AIM convo formula to pull #'s from myspace girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
just today i came up with this, and i followed this model with prob 6 girls....2 of them signed off b4 i could finish, and the other 4, after 20 minutes of convo with each using almost the exact below format, gladly gave me their #s and told me they wanted to hang out

"hey girl, u gave me you're sn on myspace, my link is http://www.myspace.com/xxxxxx in case you forgot

"so u likin those pics? cuz i thought u were sooooo damn gorgeous ;)"

"whats ur name?" (exchange names)

"what part of XX u from?" (exchange where u from)

"how old are u?" (exchange ages)

"so wassup, is it possible for a girl like u to be single?" (exhance single info)

"why dont u have a bf, r guys intimidated by how hot u are and as a result dunno how to act properly? lol"

(make some jokes in between, not too many)

"aight so wat kinda things u do for fun? gimme your top 5! (chillin with friends doesnt count cuz everyone does that lol)"

(give ur own list, match hers somewhat, make a joke or 2, make references that make it seem u 2 have shyt in common, fluff talk)

"girl we deff got some good things in common, lets hang out sometime"

(if yes/sure/ok)

"gimme your cell #"

(if maybe, no, idk, why)

BLOCK HER

"cool, so wat else u wanna kno bout me?"

(w/e she says) "nevermind i gtg right now, ttyl babe"

id post the 4 convos, but it takes a long time for me to take out all the personal info exchanged which i obv dont want some creeps on this site knowing about.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
oh shyt i didnt know myspace.com/xxxxxx was someones real profile, u can ignore that part lol

Reaction score
Hey skip, I'll write some recommendations in bold under your lines, but your way is great bro, keep it up...these are just some extras tips.

"hey girl, u gave me you're sn on myspace, my link is http://www.myspace.com/xxxxxx in case you forgot
this is great, what i do is a similar opener, but I assume more rapport. I call her babe, or baby in the opener, I throw it in, in a subtle way, for example: (what's up babe, this stone, what u doin) or (what's up this stone a.k.a jt, i got yo sn baby from my notes, whats been up wit u, what u doin

"so u likin those pics? cuz i thought u were sooooo damn gorgeous "
if the compliment works thats good, what you could do is compliment her smile or eyes, or a particular dress she has on....what you said is alright, this just adds to a "fresh" convo, every guy says she's so gorgeous

"whats ur name?" cool
"what part of XX u from?" cool
"how old are u?" cool
"so wassup, is it possible for a girl like u to be single?" no
"why dont u have a bf, r guys intimidated by how hot u are and as a result dunno how to act properly? lol"no

[B These are too early, and too much information, PLUS, every guy says this same old boring stuff, women say, " I want a real man, keep it real." keep it light in the beginning, keep it sexual, assume ALOT OF RAPPORT, talk with her like ya'll are already fvckin, Go right into talkin about light, fun things.....[/B]

"aight so wat kinda things u do for fun? gimme your top 5! (chillin with friends doesnt count cuz everyone does that lol)"
(give ur own list, match hers somewhat, make a joke or 2, make references that make it seem u 2 have shyt in common, fluff talk)

okay, here you go...my convo is talkin about the club, i usually say, "I know you partied hard last night baby, it was soooo many parties last night," if she clubs alot she'll talk about it, if she doesnt, she'll say she doesnt, and I'll move the convo to another light topic, but that's my personality, just be original and be skip.

"girl we deff got some good things in common, lets hang out sometime"
"gimme your cell #"
again, just as long as you are assuming rapport. Skip I want you to have a vision in your mind that you ALREADY know this girl, this automatically relaxes you, be in HIGH SEXUAL STATE, and just let your personality, flow, and the words roll buddy. You come off as more spontaneous and alive, plus it's more fun then using canned scripts.

"cool, so wat else u wanna kno bout me?"
Remember this rule, you don't have to know her to fvck her, and she doesn't have to know you to fvck you, there just needs to be a lot of sexual chemistry going on (which is a result of YOUR high sexual state and sexual flow, you get the chemistry going)

Everything else is fine, though bro. Let me know if you have any questions, keep fvckin.

- John

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
i knwo this post means shyt and looks like keyboard jockeying, but oh boy oh boy, im going to post a couple of aim convos i had yesterday with totally diff girls BOTH resulting in not only getting her #, but also her wanting to hang out with me...so look for it, i just need to edit them so theres no personal info floating around........gimme 15 minutes

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
here's how u waste time on AIM - u talk to a girl for an hour and THEN u find out she has a bf........ends up bein a total waste.....djf, i gotta tell u, it ESSENTIAL to ask if shes single, because basically its the breaking point in the convo, if she says NO, then u gotta move one......just like when u ask her to hang out, if she says NO, u gotta move on....if she says NO to phone #, move on.....u see wat im sayin bout breaking points?

asking if shes single is one of the first breaking points u gotta pass b4 u wanna even start wasting time on the convo.

id say the FIRST breaking point has to be what she thinks of ur pics....cuz we all kno, if she says "hot, gorgeous, sexy" then ur in and ull prob **** her if ur game is tite.,.....if she says ur "ok, idk, average", then u mite as well block her and move on

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
(b4 this, we talked a lil bit, i asked her the first few questions and she answered pretty dully to all of the, but did say im cute, and this is after she signed off and came back on in 10 minutes)

HER: lol
SKIP: so where did we leave off?
HER: idk
SKIP: well, wat kinda things do u do for fun? gimme ur top 5!
HER: idk i do alot of stuff
SKIP: u saw wat i asked, go ahead and answer babe
SKIP: ok then
HER: sry
HER: umm i hang out wit gurls go to da mall go to da movies go clubbin and jus stay home and watcha movie
SKIP: wow u kno i got a list exactly like that
SKIP: only i throw drinking into the mix too cuz im russian so u knowww
HER: yup
SKIP: u into that too XXXX?
SKIP: lol
HER: lol yea
SKIP: ye well we deff got some things in common tho, u wanna hang out sometime babe?
HER: sure
SKIP: aight, whats you're cell #? if u got 1
HER: 6XX XXX XXXX
SKIP: thanks, ime is XXXXX....just so u kno its me if i ever call ;-)
HER: k
SKIP: oh so anythin else u wanna kno bout me?
HER: nope
SKIP: lol all set? damn i didnt kno u like chillin with people u kno nothin about........unless that excited u ;-) lol
HER: yup
SKIP: aiiiiiight
SKIP: well i gtg have a great nite, ill call u up sometime MAYBE BABY
HER: mayb u have to kall me i wanan hang out with u
SKIP: will do babe, will do
SKIP: ttyl sweetie
HER: kk bye baby
HER: luv yea
SKIP: awwww how sweet...i knew ur real sweet, just for that ill call u sooner than i was planning to baby
SKIP: take care
HER is idle at 4:08:44 PM.
HER is no longer idle at 4:12:53 PM.
HER: kk
HER:
HER is away at 4:16:26 PM.

sample #2:

(from start to # close...there was more after the # close, but that was just simply more convo)

SKIP: hey girl, u gave me you're sn on myspace, my link is http://www.myspace.com/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx in case you forgot
HER: hey whats goin on
SKIP: just chillin babe.....so u likin my pics? cuz i thought u were soooo damn gorgeous ;-)
HER: well thank you
HER: so whats up
SKIP: u welcome, so check me out 2
HER: i have
HER: iv looked at your page
SKIP: yea so watd u think of the pics? goes back to wat i asked u in the first place babe lol
HER: oh sorry...your real cut
HER: cute*
HER: good dresser
SKIP: thanks gorgeous
SKIP: so whats ur name, XXXXX?
HER: yes
HER: yours?
SKIP: mine is XXXX
SKIP: nice to "meet" u lol
SKIP: so what part of MA u from?
HER: sweet
HER: XXXXXXXX
HER: where you from
SKIP: im from XXXXXX....and yea XXXXX lol, i dated a girl from there before like a year ago
SKIP: kinda boring town isnt it?
HER: whod you date?
HER: ehh yah
HER: i dont hang around here much i go else where
SKIP: i dated some puerto rican girl named XXXX
HER: thats cool
SKIP: i also had an ex named XXXXXXX from 2 yearsd ago lol
SKIP: so how old r u?
HER: nice
HER: ill be 20 in like 2 months
HER: you?
SKIP: ill be 22 in 1 month
SKIP: got ya beat
SKIP: so wassup, is it possible for a girl like u to be single?
HER: damnn
HER: uhmm actually i just broke up with my boyfriend tw weeks ago
SKIP: same with me, me and gf broke up a month ago
SKIP: good 2 kno we both single ;-)
SKIP: so wat kinda things u do for fun? gimme your top 5!
HER: watch sports...drink beer...smoke weed...chill wit my girls...hang out with my family
SKIP: i deff got 3 of those in common with u
SKIP: and ill give u a hint, i dont smoke weed cuz it doenst get me high lol
HER: hows that possible?
HER: and what 3 we got in common
HER: sports...beer...family?
SKIP: sports ALCOHOl and chillin with MY girls ;-)
SKIP: i wouldnt put family in the top 5, i got a psycho russian family which im not into chillin with lol
SKIP: and only child, so one one here around my age
HER: its okay i have a crazy italian family and i love every min of it
HER: aha
SKIP: yea but mine act like naive foreigners even tho they been here XX years
SKIP: still we got some good things in common there, the important ones
HER is away at 3:15:17 PM.
HER returned at 3:15:19 PM.
HER: yes yes
HER: so how was your weekend
SKIP: weekend was awesome, but im still goin out tonite so theres always the chance itll get even better!
HER: true true
HER: where you off to tonight
SKIP: clubbbbbbbin
SKIP: babe, u wanna hang out sometime?
HER: nice....we'll see
HER: if your lucky
HER: ;-)
SKIP: ud be the lucky one, those funny little lines dont work on me baby
HER: oh is that right
SKIP: yea of course
SKIP: im into getting to know girls, no need for lines sweetie, aight?
HER is away at 3:24:49 PM.
HER returned at 3:24:54 PM.
HER: haha
HER: alright deal
SKIP: alrite good deal
SKIP: so wats ur cell #? we deff gotta take this away from AIM czu im not into "chatting online" lol
HER: XXXXXXXXXXX
SKIP: aight XXXX thanks....so wat else u wanna kno about me?

notice i follow the format almost perfectly, BUT at the same time, the convo doesnt just come off as FAKE and PREPLANNED....u gotta do it like that

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
bump....as this is what people probly been wantin to see for some time.....not theory, not advice, but actual interaction

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
HER: ill be 20 in like 2 months
SKIP: ill be 22 in 1 month
SKIP: got ya beat
SKIP: so wassup, is it possible for a girl like u to be single?
HER: damnn
HER: uhmm actually i just broke up with my boyfriend tw weeks ago
SKIP: same with me, me and gf broke up a month ago
SKIP: good 2 kno we both single ;-)
SKIP: so wat kinda things u do for fun? gimme your top 5!
HER: watch sports...drink beer...smoke weed...chill wit my girls...hang out with my family
Like I said before, this "game" would get you instantly shut down by anyone with a 3-digit IQ over 21...however, for dumb hoodratty hoochies <20 in their slvt phase, it's probably works well.

So, $5 says this girl either has braids, a pic throwing a handsign with a smirk or likes wearing jersies/hoodies. And her page prolly has glittery pot leaves, ghetto ride graphics and Cassie on it somewhere. :D

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
honestly, after the spamming, i forget what she looks like lol, but i wouldnt have added her sn to my list if she wasnt at least good looking enough

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
i just found her from my myspace messages...bytch is a 9/10.....and also we talked on the phone last nite, she really wants to see me - i love that convo formula, i think anyone who wants to pull chicks from myspace should be using it exactly as written

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You probally have a good pic of you or something. Didn't sound like she gave a **** about you or the convo had anything to do with it.

You asked her if she wanted to know more and she's like no.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
sshe said no, and i noticed that, but then im like "maybe ill call u" and she says "maybe u better cuz i wanna hang out"

then she said "bye baby, love you"

seems to me she mite b kinda quiet and boring, but deff into me.......we already got plans to hang out in a couple of days.........basically BVBIDD, ive learned to tell the difference from a girl whos just not interested and a girl whos interested but is too boring to show it online lol....she wants to hang out, she gave me her # - but she seems stupid, yet ohhhh so cute, shes an hb8 and shes got a very nice body, including a doggystyle pic as 1 of her myspace pics lol (its her main one actaully lol)

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the love of god when will a nuclear holocaust put us out of our misery so our civilization can rebuild?

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wayword said:
Like I said before, this "game" would get you instantly shut down by anyone with a 3-digit IQ over 21...
My 'girlfriend' got hit on by some body builder that's really hot the other day and she laughs about about how stupid he is and how he can barely put together sentences. That's exactly how these conversations look. It's like watching 2 white trash trailer park kids doing a mating ritual.

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
aight wassaaaaap girl! Me bin chillin wid ma homeboys blah blah...

You're sounding like Dr Beard only I suspect you take yourself seriously!

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip,
why do you talk like whigger with women? are you a whigger?

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
i talk like a guy whos easygoing, fun, and layed back........girls like that kinda thing, i dunno where u see me sounding like a wigger.........dont lose the meaning of the thread....i want some of u guys who messaged me askin what i say to girls to get them from myspace, i want U guys to read this cuz thats wat u wanted

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well based on your pic, you also kind of look like you want to be a whigger (A little bit, but not too much). do you like rap?

DJ4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
not to brag

but online hook up is EXTREMELY easy

if you can do it in real life, it's the same typing in on a keyboard behind a monitor, the easy part comes from the fact that you can basically speak with canned lines, you dont get the nervous factor, and you have all the time in your world to think of a new line then tell her you just came back

it's good practice for beginning but it doesnt make you ready for the real thing for the real world

i wasted too much time on it a few years back, dont make the same mistake i do

field games are ALWAYS better

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
God_of_getting_layed said:
well based on your pic, you also kind of look like you want to be a whigger (A little bit, but not too much). do you like rap?
i love my reggae.......im wearing hollister in that pic u saw, but i am kinda ghetto cuz i love streetball (skip 2 my lou duh) and i love reggae/hip hop as i said

Status
Not open for further replies.