Protocol For Post-rejection

juleswinns

Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl rejected me before summer break at my university. I will see her around campus in the fall. How should I react when I see her and I will because our campus is really small.

juleswinns

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got rejected by a girl before summer break. How do I react when I see her this fall? Should I ignore her or at least say hi? Our campus is really small too.

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you give a ****? Do you still think you have a chance with her? Is that it? If not then act as if she never rejected you. If you want to talk to her, talk to her, if not then don't. If she brings it up, just say that you're a big boy and you'll get over it, with a smile.

Don't treat her like she's better than you just because she rejected you.

If you want to get with her still, do the same thing until she SHOWS some kind of interest but make HER chase this time.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't try and avoid her - just go about your routine.

If she crosses your path then smile and say "hello". Ya sure the first few times you see her its a bit awkward but smiling and saying one word can be done even at the most stressful of times. ;)

Easiest solution is to just be pursuing other women though... she won't even be on your mind then at all.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have heard so many stories of a guy getting rejected, even multiple times by a girl and then taking it in stride. He keeps coming back, but in a confident, secure way. Not in a desperate, needy way (there is a HUGE difference). Eventually they end up dating.

Like someone said, go about your normal routine. Pretend like it never happened and do not let it get you down. She made a mistake. Girls honesty know sh1t about what they really want in the end and what is good for them. The fact that they can reject a guy and then fall in love with him is proof of this fact.

Internalize this attitude that she made a mistake and is missing out. You are trying to help HER by getting her to date you. She may stray, but stay strong.

You need real, internal confidence to pull this off. If you're still faking it at this point, you will eventually crash and burn, be warned. I have experienced crash and burning and I have experienced success (where I am at now I honestly believe this stuff and have internalized it to the point that it is natural).

peace

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls like the fact that a guy has confidence in himself AFTER he's been rejected. It also shows the girl that he REALLY likes her and isn't in it just for a one-night stand.

Sometimes being rejected is a test. It's not normally that they don't know what they want.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
d9930380 said:
Girls like the fact that a guy has confidence in himself AFTER he's been rejected. It also shows the girl that he REALLY likes her and isn't in it just for a one-night stand.

Sometimes being rejected is a test. It's not normally that they don't know what they want.
I agree that sometimes being rejected is a test. I have had female friends tell me about this straight up. One girl told me "sometimes I will say no just to see if he keeps coming back and really does like me."

But believe me, after speaking to girls about relationships....I hold my laughter and just walk off with a smile on my face...they don't know much about what they really want. Here is a girl telling me all the great things she admires in a guy, meanwhile her past boyfriends are nearly the opposite. Girls really know sh1t about what they want. Emotion tends to dominate more so than reason and really "knowing" what they want. I mean they do "know" what they want...just not consciously.