Prom's in two weeks and I dont have a date!

Reaction score
I'm a senior and prom is all of a sudden two weeks away. This year has gone by way fast. Every one of my friends has a date. I don't want to be the only one in my group without a date. It would be way too awkward to be there while everyone else is all kissing each other and ****. It would be embarrassing too. I also dont want to miss the freakin senior prom. So I'm so ****ing screwed right now. ****...

BBX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nick8197 said:
yep u should always ask at least 2 months in advance and have back up girls for situations like that
Yea, thats gonna help him now.

My advice: Bring your mom, but seriously, there has to be some ok looking girl thats avaiable, just do whatever it takes to get in contact with every possible girl and just be real smooth about it, not desprate. O yea and this year, fast as fvck.

Oni

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Proms in 6 weeks for me and id ont have a date yet either. There's a girl i have in mind and im planning to ask her before the end of this week. But i dont get to see her till friday, too bad i dont got her number or even SN... so ill just have to wait. We flirt whenever we see each other at the lockers and that was about it but i think that's good enough.

Anyways my point is there are still plenty of girls with no dates yet if she look around. You can always bring an underclassmen, im sure they are dyign to go to the prom!

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LaDanian Tomlinson said:
I'm a senior and prom is all of a sudden two weeks away. This year has gone by way fast. Every one of my friends has a date. I don't want to be the only one in my group without a date. It would be way too awkward to be there while everyone else is all kissing each other and ****. It would be embarrassing too. I also dont want to miss the freakin senior prom. So I'm so ****ing screwed right now. ****...

You have plenty of options!

Option 1:

Go Sarging! Meet new girls and EVENTUALLY you will get a DATE for prom. This is just a matter of how far you are willing to go.

Option 2:

Bring an Underclassman...(or woman, I hope...heh heh)

Option 3:

Get your friends (especially female friends) to get you a date. They definately have a friend or two, that wants to go, but hasn't been asked by anyone.

Good Luck & Stay Positive!

Subjective

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha. I went to my prom without a date -- it was freaking GREAT. Here's the thing about prom: the guys abandon their dates and talk to each other, so I just busted on ALL OF THE GIRLS THERE. That night was great. So if you don't have a date, don't worry about it dude, you'll have a great time either way.

Reaction score
good to know. i guess you cant really take pictures and go to dinner if you dont have a date though. right? i mean it would be embarrassing to be the only one without a date in the picture.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude I don't give a shiet. I'm going alone...gonna make the best of it.

Reaction score
For those of you without dates: are you gonna take pictures and eat and then go to the prom or are you gonna go straight there?

RP788

Reaction score
LaDanian Tomlinson said:
For those of you without dates: are you gonna take pictures and eat and then go to the prom or are you gonna go straight there?
I don't have a date, and I'm thankful because all my friends with dates are all stressed out with coordinating their tux with their date, etc. I'm in a large limo (20 person stretch H2 Hummer Limo) with a bunch of friends. We are all gonna have pictures and go to dinner too. I'll get into the big group pictures, and just chill for the date pictures. It's not really a big deal, esspec. if your with good friends. You'd be suprised with how many people don't bring dates.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I'm gonna get in the group picture. Chill for the date pics. Then grind all the hot single girls w/o dates.

Subjective

Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh, grind on the single girls with dates too. And maybe even some of the girls who aren't single. -- That's what I did. :p