prom sucks

Reaction score
this is dedicated to all you guys who can't find a date to prom and are pissed off. this is my story and it might make you feel better. here they are, not in chronological order, but in order of how sh***y they made me feel.

4. girl laughed at me.

3. another girl said yes, but days later had to cancel caus she would be out of town that weekend.

2. i found out my girlfriend was a ***** and had 3 f*** buddies behind my back, which she admitted to my face.

and the #1 biggest disappointment is...

1. my good friend, who said yes, recently became very sick and is in the hospital (shes okay though, just won't be let out till 3 weeks after prom)

so you see guys, rejection is no big deal. at least you don't have a demon spirit who loves c***blocking

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow man that sucks....

While we're on the topic of prom....does anybody have any advice as to what to expect for the actual dance itself? I've never slow danced in my life!

zubs

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think a girl having three fb's is something she should be proud of. That hurts her more than you, shes probably to stupid to realize that though.

Sorry about your prom dude

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn dude that sucks balls I am truly sorry.

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ARrocket said:
Wow man that sucks....

While we're on the topic of prom....does anybody have any advice as to what to expect for the actual dance itself? I've never slow danced in my life!
If it's possible, get someone to practice with. Put on some nice, slow song and dance away.

Learn where to place your hands, how to move your feet, etc.

Practice a few times till you are comfortable.

My experience has been that most people are pretty decent when it comes to slow dancing (they just need to figure out where their hands go).

Good luck!

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
carreyreincarnate1 said:
this is dedicated to all you guys who can't find a date to prom and are pissed off. this is my story and it might make you feel better. here they are, not in chronological order, but in order of how sh***y they made me feel.

4. girl laughed at me.

3. another girl said yes, but days later had to cancel caus she would be out of town that weekend.

2. i found out my girlfriend was a ***** and had 3 f*** buddies behind my back, which she admitted to my face.

and the #1 biggest disappointment is...

1. my good friend, who said yes, recently became very sick and is in the hospital (shes okay though, just won't be let out till 3 weeks after prom)

so you see guys, rejection is no big deal. at least you don't have a demon spirit who loves c***blocking
Wow. You've had a bad week/month.

Do you still plan to go to the prom?

You're a pretty cool guy for sharing your experience with others to give them some perspective...!

Reaction score
ya dude, i still plan on going and im gonna keep trying to get a date. sooner or later its gonna work out.

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
carreyreincarnate1 said:
ya dude, i still plan on going and im gonna keep trying to get a date. sooner or later its gonna work out.
With an attitude like yours, I am confident it will

Have fun at the prom carrey!

Birdem

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the attutide carrey. Try not to focus too much on the negatives atleast you got a few girls to say yes. Do not ask a girl-friend of yours, that's like the last stop when everything has failed. Keep hunting man, I believe in you and everybody else here does. Why do you think you are having trouble getting a prom date right now anyway.

Reaction score
thanks guys for all the support. im having trouble finding a date caus i don't want to settle for a girl-friend. its tough but its worth trying. again, thanks for all ur support and ill let u all know how it goes.

collalife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
everything will fine man. Dont settle for girlfriends if you dont want them. Just be happy and high spirit and have fun. having that attitude is bound to attract one interesting lady, if not, well your got one great person left to take who means the whole world, YOURSELF. remember your the prize anyone, who gets you is lucky, your one-of-a-kind. Now go out there and have fun.

dfb808

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ey Carrey, I dont know how the whole Prom thing works at your school but when I went last year I ended up not having a date, long story, but it turned out ok because at the dance itself I was able to take other guy's dates and ended up having a great time .

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purple-Haze said:
If it's possible, get someone to practice with. Put on some nice, slow song and dance away.

Learn where to place your hands, how to move your feet, etc.

Practice a few times till you are comfortable.

My experience has been that most people are pretty decent when it comes to slow dancing (they just need to figure out where their hands go).

Good luck!
Well, I don't think I have anyone to practice with....so, do I just.....sway to the music? lol.