prom story

mike_0678

Don Juan
Reaction score
well i havent posted for a while so i figured i'd let you all hear about what happened at my prom saturday.

first of all the girl i went with is my friend of 4 years shes pretty much been the only girl i really liked. way back in like 7th grade when i was a dumbass with one-itis, she was the one. i didnt go to prom with her expecting to get anything pretty much because i'm past wanting to bone all my chick friends, well back to prom. i had asked her to prom a while ago like in febuary and we got all our stuff and finally went to prom this past saturday. we had a good time in the grand march and getting pictures and everything and finally get into the dance itself. after danceing once to a slow song i head over to say whatsup to acouple of my buddys and my dates friend walks up. she continues on to tell me that my date is 4 months pregnant and is feeling sick and needs to leave. this is the part where i **** my tux. not because shes leaving but because shes pregnant and she didnt tell me. not that i'm mad just feel like a kick in the nuts. ends up that her x and her boned way back in january or somthin ad she unknowingly got pregnant and didnt find out until monday yes 6 days before prom. i'm at a loss now and havent quit thinking about it. at first i thought "damn i'll never have a chance to get with her EVER!!!" which is probably true. but shes also one of my best friends and i'm kinda at a loss as to what i should do. dont think that just because shes prego in highschool that shes a ho because shes not.

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just when I think I've heard it all...

...stuff like this pops up.

Dude, be there for her like when all her other friends are, but don't do anything special. Let her ex take care of her and the baby because that is his responsibility. I'm not saying ditch her. Just do whatever her other friends do...nothing special though. Damn...I know it's probably hard for you to think straight right now, but yeah...DON'T REVERT BACK TO AFC WAYS. SHE GOT HERSELF INTO THIS AND IT IS NOT, I REPEAT, IT IS NOT YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd be pissed man. she should've told you. i'm not saying to be an ass. talk to her, be helpful, but don't be her lover or boyfriend or anything special like kerensky said...

i'm sorry man, this ain't your fault, it's her's.

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree ^^

be her FRIEND. if you continue trying to get her im going to b!tch slap you. this is going to be really hard for her. give your friend the support she needs.

you don't want a girl with that kind of baggage anyways

Finlay

Don Juan
Reaction score
If your as good a freinds with her as you say you are, you know what you should be doing.

i would reccomend leaving all the "are you ok" **** to her chick buddies because thats what there best at.

just be her friend hopw you have been and stilll have lugh and joke with her dont act any different around her.

and also your like thie even though shes pregnant. If its meant to be its meant to be mate, regardless of circumstances, but the last thing she needs righht now is you trying to bone her, or keep asking her questions about her pregnacy.

mike_0678

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm not still trying to bone her lol i havent really been trying that for a while on her. her ex isnt giving her any help at all and claims its not his even tho hes the only guys shes slept with for a long while. and when i talk to her i wont make a big deal of it. just be the "if you ever need anything let me know" guy.