Prom Stag

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well gentlemen it looks like I'm going to prom stag. If anyone who has gone stag would like to share their experiences, please post. Also, I don't think any limos are open because I waited till the last minute lol so I will probably be driving.

I read about a guy who went solo and it went well. Any others?

Subjective

Don Juan
Reaction score
If I wasn't the guy you read about, then PM me and we can talk about it. :) It's not as bad as some people think, I was even looking forward to it. I could've went with someone, but didn't want to.

DA KID

Don Juan
Reaction score
I might be doing this also because my first date bailed on me for someone else now has no one. And my backup date is really annoying and I want to have fun so I don't think I will take her. And I can't find anyone else and only have 5 weeks till prom

Damian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha. I can totally relate. I went to Sadies' stag and ended up having the best time of my life. I actually wrote a nice field report about the whole thing. Should be hanging somewhere around here.

-Damian

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alright Damien I read your FR.

you seem to have had a lot of fun, but you also seem to be a good looking dude according to how the girls approached you. That doesn't really apply to me lol...but yeah

Reaction score
i went to the prom without a date but with my friends who had dates. i didnt go to pictures or dinner and i just met them at the prom. our whole group had dates except for me so it was pretty awkward at times. i went off by myself and just kinda walked around looking for single chicks and friends to talk to. it was pretty difficult finding any girls without dates. it seemed like almost all of them had dates. so for me the prom itself wasnt that fun, but afterwards the afterparty was sweet. so it was all good in the end. but i recomend going with a date.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i see. i will keep that in mind. but what did you do abotu the corsage?

Reaction score
corsage?

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the little flower you pin on yourself?

Reaction score
i didnt put a flower on me. i completely forgot about it and i didnt even know what it was for. no one said anything about it anyways.