Prom Report. Take A Peek.

LitlMikey

Reaction score
Allow me to lay the backdrop.

Prom was last Saturday. I went with a date. This whole year I've had the hunch that she's liked me but I "kept" her away. She would constantly hug me, play around with me in class etc. :up:

At prom I had a good time, and she told me she did as well. We kissed briefly on the floor, which reassured me of her feelings. (I admit that it was a terrible few kisses, I'd rather forget how badly I did..I'm usually good at that but prom wasn't my night..) Now a few days later, she doesn't do anything she used to do. Now she'll come up to me and say hello, thats it. :down:

This is where my peers come in. (You)

I'd like to know your thoughts sugguestions..You maybe think that this would be an appropriate post for the High School forum, but frankly I'm short on time and didn't need 100 hormone raging sex deprived teens telling me how much I suck. I just need some honest help here..​

Reaction score
I dunno. Maybe slap her @ss and tell her she's a bad girl for not paying you more attention? Then get her alone somewhere and kiss her a lot.:flowers:

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LitlMikey said:
Allow me to lay the backdrop.

Prom was last Saturday. I went with a date. This whole year I've had the hunch that she's liked me but I "kept" her away. She would constantly hug me, play around with me in class etc. :up:

At prom I had a good time, and she told me she did as well. We kissed briefly on the floor, which reassured me of her feelings. (I admit that it was a terrible few kisses, I'd rather forget how badly I did..I'm usually good at that but prom wasn't my night..) Now a few days later, she doesn't do anything she used to do. Now she'll come up to me and say hello, thats it. :down:

This is where my peers come in. (You)

I'd like to know your thoughts sugguestions..You maybe think that this would be an appropriate post for the High School forum, but frankly I'm short on time and didn't need 100 hormone raging sex deprived teens telling me how much I suck. I just need some honest help here..​
Maybe she wants you to come up to her and be excited to see her, to give her energy and some enthusiam. Maybe see did that all year to you and thought by kissing you at prom you would do the same to her, but now that you didn't, she is disappointed and doesn't know what to do to get you excited about seeing her so she just says hi because she has given up trying to get you excited about her.