Progress!

someone800

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey,

Last night I went to a teen night club and realized I have really made progress. I was a lot more calm with myself and had a great time. I went with a friend of mine and met up with some other friends; however, even though in the past these friends have been better with girls than me, they were just standing around, looking bored the entire time. So, I stayed away from them most of the time so I wasn't brought down. There were a lot of younger high schoolers that night, but still, I was going to have fun, so I grinded with so many girls I lost count! I even (with the help of one of my friends pushing me to) broke my fear of just going up to a girl and grinding with her without asking!
Despite a lot of the girls being younger, there was around 4 older chicks who came in for a bit and one of them was really, really hot. You could say that she was the type of chick where the show shines on her=impression of hard to do anything with. However, I ended up fooling around with her light-hartledy on the dance floor around three times. When she left I was sitting down by the entrance and she hugged me on the way out saying she had fun.
Also, that night, my friend I went with and I started talking to a couple of pretty cute chicks and found out they worked there. One of them asked my age and I said "19" (I am 17) and my friend said "17." We then found out they were also 19 (lucky guess, huh?) and that they weren't allowed to grind at work with people under 18 (see where this is going?). After hanging with them a bit, I grinded with one of them (an employee) for a bit (even though she wasn't allowed to). :cool:
Later, they put us on the VIP list for the club, so I think apparently we get in free now. However, I think one of them said I should go in on a non-teen night day (18 and over) but I need a valid ID...yeah...
So, during last night, I realized that I have improved A LOT. But, I still haven't made out with a girl, kissed a girl on the lips, blow-job, etc. I haven't gotten numbers fully on my own yet I believe and I need to work on my game outside of the club. Any suggestions?

And thanks SoSuave for really helping me. :cool:

Tekniq

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it is the little steps that make the big leaps possible, and you seem to have made a lot of progress already judging by how happy you sound. Just keep on working hard and trusting your gut it will definitely pay off even more.

lambo_cst

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow i remember those days, smooth with the 19 year old. Obiously you came off more mature then other guys there. here is some key points:
1: Smile, it sets you aside from all the other guys
2:always lead, even if you dont know where ur going
3:Dont get usedto running ur game off of lies. Its hard to remember them all...lol
4:Dont take rejection personal, learn what you can and move on with your new knowledge

Good luck!