Progress Journal from AFC to DJ

alphawolfx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No one likes to read/reply to my long, long field reports Of which I"m one of a select few that actually HAVE field reports (whether good or bad, we're out there trying ACTIVELY, not passively). So I'll make these ones short.

Post some comments, dammit, I'm an attention *****. :)

--------------------------------------------------

August 29, 1983: I'm born perfect. Society and family screws me up for the next 18 years.

1994: The world is introduced to the internet. Two days later, the first e-mail sent is an ad for penis enlargement.

1999: Nerds begin to study how to seduce women, and share it with other guys. It grows into a very large underground community.

2001: Graduate from High School in June. Finally start looking up how to get girls. Meet a girl in College in September. We start dating and she becomes my girlfriend.

2002: Still in a relationship with the same girl - Discover the community, start lurking on boards and reading newsletters. ASF, DYD, Sosuave, Becomeaplayer, etc. None of this really helps my game, just makes me a little more insecure about the whole seduction thing. Call a natural an AFC because *gasp* he actually pays for women on dates. I was so blinded.

2003: The saddest year of my life, since it is the last year that a Lord of the Rings movie will come out for christmas. I am devastated.

September 2004: Temporary break-up with girlfriend. Try to go sarging at a club, and I get horribly nervous. I get plastered and ask two girls if they want to dance. Two girls in 6 hours. They both turn me down, and I feel like ****.

Discover that there's a seduction community in Miami, join them. I go sarging at the Grove, and I'm nervous as hell. I open a bunch of them indirect and get blown out nasty style.

I get back together with my girlfriend at the end of the month, primarily out of insecutiry about my ability to attract women.

December 23, 2004: Break up with girlfriend permanently. Stay at home and get drunk for 2 weeks straight.

And then things start to improve!

Janurary 2005: Start sarging more. I begin to get comfortable around women. It becomes more and more fun, and I'm becoming obsessed with learning this skill.

February 2005: Stop looking at it as a skill, and instead just as part of who I am. IOI's and enjoyment jump to the next level.

March 2005: Getting IOI's more often, and slightly more overt. Starting to get opened once in a while. Still hesitating to approach sometimes, also to number close good sets.

Sarging becomes my favorite hobby, even though I still don't like to call it "sarging" anymore. It is some of the most fun I've ever had.

Two makeouts in two days, but not from cold approaches.

Spacebar

Don Juan
Reaction score
thats the secret you need to be into LOTR to get with hot chicks

alakazam

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lord of the Rings....

Dress up like Gandalf and the *****es will be dry humping you in line at the theatre!

alphawolfx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
March 2005, continued:

I get a new f.uck buddy.

I makeout with another HB9 who is an old friend and will possibly become a new FB.

A 30 year old MILF wants me, but lives in another state. She already has another 21-year old FB, but likes me better already.