is disconcerting to say the least.

so what would you so suave badasses do?

thanks!

tosh

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmmm tough one.

Maybe point at the guy and say "hey, that guy was cute!"

Shows that you don't really care + generally whenyou point guys out to girls and say "he's cute" they generally think "well, not really".

I'm sure there is a better response than this. Let's see what others think.

Enjin 7

Don Juan
Reaction score
I will have to say honestly I didn't understand anything of what you just said. I am not fresh on this lingo.

basically what I got out of that was, comliment the girl to a certain extent, but leave her lacking full compliment, making her want to please you more. shrug it off like it is no big deal since you are the uber badass out of all the guys in the club? laugh at the other guy for being a womanless sucker?

Vampire

Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's a date you brought, you better do something about it. Confront the guy, tell him in a non-confrontational way that he needs to apologize because she is with YOU. If he doesn't... then you're gonna get yourself kicked out of a club for dealing with the situation. Otherwise you look like a chump in front of your girl, and no amount of patterns, triangular gazing, or NLP is going to overcome that.

reyalp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'd say "what the hell is that? that's not a slap on the ass! *THIS* is a slap on the ass" and then slap her ass harder than he did.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree more with Vampire on this one. You don't want to show weakness, she'll only cheat on you later.

What works is this (i've seen it work nicely). Get upset in front of her about the situation and tell her you're going to confront him.

She will stop you because she doesn't want to see any fighting, but will also know you were prepared to do something. It saves you face and she can feel protected around you in the future.

Warlord

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ Yo man, don't be a hero for something that happens almost every time a girl goes to a club. Shiat happens, people are drunk. I've seen fights start like that, I mean is it really worth a woman's honor... at a CLUB filled with other bunch of drunk people and massively strong bouncers?

If you get the chance, call the dude out but keep cool. Even try to be c+f.

I once slapped a girl on her ass, and she got some guy to get pissy on me. It was almost funny watching him making threats at me, I told him Wow dude, I'm sorry if I accidentaly touched your friend. And the guy just keep shifting his body left and right like he's bluffing. So if you do what the above guy advises, you'll be the bigger fool. I speak from real experience.

btw, after that experience, I no longer slap girls on the ass (LOL) I'm not gonna have any bones broken in a CLUB.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We'll there you go Warlord - the guy standing up to you taught you a lesson not to go around slapping girls you don't know on the ass. You shouldn't be doing that anyway.

I didn't say fight the guy, just said to show some concern in that you wouldn't stand for it.

You speak from experience as the guy who slapped the chicka on the ass, not the guy who was with her. The guy who was with her got his point across, though it was a bit abrasive.

tosh

Don Juan
Reaction score
tough one...

The thing with confronting him is that you are showing signs of jealousy, which is not a very attractive trait to some women.

Still think a joke might be the best route.

Or maybe you can ask the girl "shall I smash his face into the wall for you?" on a serious note. She will, of course, say no, so no confrontation will ensue but at the same time you've showed that you are willing to kick the guy's ass if she wanted you to.

El MonoLoco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait a sec.....

Does she know the guy....maybe he gave her a good luch tap for chattin with ya?

If she knows him show that it bothers you but you don't have to get all worked up over it.....

If she doesn't ....get worked up. But if you just met her I wouldn't leave her to confront the dude.....she might ditch ya.....Just show her that you don't find it appropriate and move on.

tosh

Don Juan
Reaction score
a final thought... Why should we start fights between each other because of women? That guy could be you, just another guy playing games in a club trying to land a girl.

We're on the same team if you ask me.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by El MonoLoco
Wait a sec.....

Does she know the guy....maybe he gave her a good luch tap for chattin with ya?

If she knows him show that it bothers you but you don't have to get all worked up over it.....

If she doesn't ....get worked up. But if you just met her I wouldn't leave her to confront the dude.....she might ditch ya.....Just show her that you don't find it appropriate and move on.
Nice, very nice

I've been the giver of gl taps too many times to not think how stupid I am for missing this. I used to see other guys do it all the time, the girl wouldn't even give him a second look.

Do you ever pull the innocent and naive kid?

"why did he spank you?"

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MightyMate
You go to him and say You an to speak outisde for few minutes. You kick his ass and get back.
You focus too much on being big man.

Girl is fun. If every guy in club say hi, you beat all up outside?

Maybe end of night there be no guys left?

El MonoLoco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is almost no reason to get angry here....unless the girl is your GF or she took offense to it....

Think of it like this.....

Your talking to some chick and some other girl comes up and slaps your ass....What do you think she is gonna do?

Or what if your homie comes over and gives you a Hi 5???

I don't see the difference here....do you?

Enjin 7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by reyalp
i'd say "what the hell is that? that's not a slap on the ass! *THIS* is a slap on the ass" and then slap her ass harder than he did.
haha I like this one. It fits my personality!!! :):):)

If it makes any difference, I am nationally ranked in both muay thai and brazilian jiu jitsu, a fact which most girls I know are aware of... so given this, showing power of restraint is showing lots of power indeed?

turning an awkward situation in to a comedic one is more of my style :)

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by reyalp

Best answer in my opinion and what i would do.

Logen

Don Juan
Reaction score
i hope you guys will be out there in the clubs trying to score the vday rebounds.

if their made up and dress skanky this week then they're looking for a lay for sure. and they may make it easy to :D

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha logen

Wednesday night wingers... Definitely gotta pull a party out of a hat this valentines day.

Hmmm what psychosexual terms should I focus on this week? I like the new line of thought from bb, "women are freaks", gonna see if I can up my game.