Problems at school

Snap87

Don Juan
Reaction score
(1)Wassup Djs, i got this problem at school with kids. I am no geek, but i think some people start playing around with me too much because i am quiet, but im working on the quiet part. Anyways, there is this one kid in my class that thinks he can mess with anyone. Hes short, and pretty fat because you can see his "man boobs" hanging out of his shirt(lol). I see him mess with a lot of people, but no one does anything about it. He has recently starting picking on me, like he wispers to his friend pretty loud that im gay. My comeback is just "well your a f@g" (i know not really good comeback because i dont really much know any:cool:
After i say that, he walks up to me and say sh!t like hes gonna beat my ass after class. Its like he doesnt want anyone to talk back to him. I know i can mess him up but i dont want to get suspended. But if you only say....to mess him up....then ill think about it :p WHAT CAN I DO?

(2) Like i said before, i think people start playing around a lot with me too much because i am quiet. Now, there is this other kid that is just plain fvcking annoying. He says sh!t about me when i am around obviously he wants me to hear it and see what i do about it. I know people hear what teachers and counsilers say something like this, "always tell a adult or just ignore it". Well i dont want to tell teachers because i dont want to get a reputation as a wuss. Now ever since 3rd grade, i tried ignoring what people say. But aren't there times when you just cant sit back, watch and listen when people are talking about you?? So dont you just have to react very angry? sometimes violently?? Any help? Remember, i dont really know any comebacks.

THANKS!

:D

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some kid gave me lip today. I threw water in his face and he shut up.

honestly, stand up for yourself. have some self-respect. If you get suspended for pounding on the porky kid, than so be it - it would have been in self defense (he's already threatened you) and thus justified.

My suggestion is to start working out. Get big and people will automatically and subconsciously give you more respect.

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
heh, I would love it if a short fat kid came up to me and made fun of me.

him: You're a fag! haw haw! snort snort! fart fart!

me: Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm straight (I use this for all fag/gay comments I get). Shouldn't you be getting to your lyposuction appointment? I'll see you later.

him: I'll kick your ass, AFK! haw haw! snort snort! fart fart!

me: Dude, you don't wanna be late for your lypo, cuz uh...welll....you really need it.

him: don't talk back to me fag! I'll beat you up! haw haw! weeze

me: damn, dude. If you actually had some balls I'd be a little scared!

him: **** you!

me: no thanks man. I already told you I'm straight.

you know, just be sarcastic to the little *****. make fun of his weight and all cuz he just needs to be put down in his place. if he tries to beat you up, remember, you can always outrun his hoggish ass. then when he's tired go back and go for the groin. I don't say balls, because there's a high chance the kid really has a vagina.

Good luck!

souporman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just say "At least i dont have boobs fatass" He's probably pretty consious about his wieght.

Izo

Don Juan
Reaction score
He has recently starting picking on me, like he wispers to his friend pretty loud that im gay. My comeback is just "well your a f@g" (i know not really good comeback because i dont really much know any
How about "You wish I was gay."

But don't let it get to you, unless there are a lot of people who think you are gay/a fag. Then you might want to reconsider yourself. And if you think you can take this kid, call him on it the next time he tells you he will kick your ass. He probably won't accept the offer anyway, but don't act like it's a big deal. I think that if we let other people control how we feel, we give them power to control us.

Drowning

Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy crap, this is exactly what happened to me in high school. :D I was always the quiet type, just because I don't like to talk much unless it's about something I'm interested in, and I have no problem with that. People who run their mouths just annoy me.

Anyway, the same **** started to happen. The local morons decided to test me by saying shlt about me, trying to pick fights, etc. What they didn't realize is just because I'm quiet doesn't mean I won't kick your ass. The look on this one little ****'s face was priceless when I lifted him off of his feet, slammed him up against the lockers and told him to get the **** out of my face. LoL I don't work out for nothing, you know.

Dude, seriously. Their surprise when you stand up for yourself is the best reward in of itself. The breathing room you'll get afterwards is good, too.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
him:your gay

you: you wish, so that maybe youd have a chance with me.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'm gay?no. shaddup ***** tits."
just call him ***** tits. :) If ehs short and fat he'd step down from any real fight if you are intimidating at all.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drowning
Holy crap, this is exactly what happened to me in high school. :D I was always the quiet type, just because I don't like to talk much unless it's about something I'm interested in, and I have no problem with that. People who run their mouths just annoy me.

Anyway, the same **** started to happen. The local morons decided to test me by saying shlt about me, trying to pick fights, etc. What they didn't realize is just because I'm quiet doesn't mean I won't kick your ass. The look on this one little ****'s face was priceless when I lifted him off of his feet, slammed him up against the lockers and told him to get the **** out of my face. LoL I don't work out for nothing, you know.

Dude, seriously. Their surprise when you stand up for yourself is the best reward in of itself. The breathing room you'll get afterwards is good, too.
a a quiet guy goin crazy n attackin u is pretty scary :)
but u know the saying
its always the quiet ones:p

Balanced

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, you cant get mad at whatever anyone says ever or they have the power over you.

Therefore I recomend agreeing with whatever sarcastically. Followed by doing something back to them.

For example: Bully: Hey Balanced your a fag.
Me: Oh ****! What am I gonna tell my parents??
Then I threw his notebook on the floor like in an incrediblly fake angry way.

So basically I made him look like an ass for even trying to put me down and the whole class laughed so its kinda nice.

Do:
Insult -> Fake Agree -> Do something back. (Helps if you assume you won after this by highfiving someone or something)

Don't:
No, im not a fag, Your a fag. you sound pathetic.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Balanced
haha, you cant get mad at whatever anyone says ever or they have the power over you.

Therefore I recomend agreeing with whatever sarcastically. Followed by doing something back to them.

For example: Bully: Hey Balanced your a fag.
Me: Oh ****! What am I gonna tell my parents??
Then I threw his notebook on the floor like in an incrediblly fake angry way.

So basically I made him look like an ass for even trying to put me down and the whole class laughed so its kinda nice.

Do:
Insult -> Fake Agree -> Do something back. (Helps if you assume you won after this by highfiving someone or something)

Don't:
No, im not a fag, Your a fag. you sound pathetic.
nah ur supposed to say
"u know i never knew u had it in for me, if ur too shy to ask me out just smile :)

Balanced

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, that works too. Consider that stolen.

rappermas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pick on them back. Use the comebacks that the people posted on the forum. The universal ones are:

"Do you feel cool now after saying that?" [smug tone of voice]

"Stop lying to make friends!"

"You're cool." [sarcastic tone of voice]

"Ok, tell me about it, since you seem to be such an expert." [use if someone calls you a fag or retard, etc.]

souporman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Say "I'm rubber, you're glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you... Tehehehehe." It works, trust me.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sticks and stones can break my bones BUT WORDS WILL NEVER HURT ME!
:D

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JoeyJoJoJunior
You:Naw man, fvck yourself...you'll get more pvssy.
best
comeback
ever

I'm with porky. if some ***** comes at me with **** like that i cuss him up. lol

whats great (if your a tough guy) is when he says something just draw yourself up and walk straight at him. he caves, he loses. he doesn't, bust his chops. he'll never say another word

habdragon08

Don Juan
Reaction score
"well the jerk store called , they're running out of YOU!"

Always gets al laugh from atleast half the kids in your class

Seinfeld was so popular.