Probably the best advice anyone gave you about women!

tiburonII

Reaction score
To all memebers :

So i suggest you guys place close attention to this advice and dont judge it solely on the fact that it comes from one of the most hated and successful individuals in this fourm. It will serve you well.

Probably the best advice anyone gave you about women!

Some wise man said once : "If you strongly believe in your own convictions, no matter how stupid, crazy, evil, or insane they are, people will follow you."

The majority of humans need leaders, they strive for a leader. This post is not about government or team sports so ill take it right to how this all interacts with women behavior.

Women love a leader!

Example of everyday leaders:

President of the United States.
Captain of High School Sports Team.
CEO of a company.
Owner of a Record Label.
and many more.......

All this man have one thing in common , and that is POWER!. Power comes when people follow you!

How did the examples above got to obtain such titles! Through effort! Through perseverance! Through discipline! Through dedication! Through CONCENTRATION!. Sometimes the leaders are weak ones and of course then a lot of the above breaks down but for the purposes of this post we will assume that the leaders are genuine ( the captain of the sports team is respected , heard when he speaks, and is the best player on the team).

Why is concentration bolded? EASY, women will try to destroy your concentration or will destroy it without even trying. With out concentrating on the things that matter to you is an easy way to fail at them and before you know it you are 45 without a name fro yourself.

This is all good but there is one type of leadership that most people never understand, think about, or at least speak about.
Self leadership!

What is Self Leadership! You are going forward no matter what , you believe in your convictions , you are deiced and concentrated in finishing the goal at hand because you know this is the way to go about LIFE!

Ever wonder how you want to live your life? If you haven't consider yourself an exception of exceptions! Most people do at some moment in their lives and this could be a slight thought or hours of pondering. Have you ever said this is the way and changed your mind a week later because you saw someone living their lives differently or experienced something new ?This is either a realization or a brain washing event. So what’s the difference?

In theory there is no difference. Its kind of "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder" dilemma. You have to draw your own line about what you “realize” and what are you “brain washed” by. Example:

Tony is a college student who is proud of his work so far. In two years he will graduate as an engineer and be able to buy a house for his mother and his beloved ride to party with the ladies. He parties every now and then and chases after women and also plays sports so he is in good physique. He will graduate in 4 years with a B average

Tom is another student who wants to buy a house for his parent but rarely parties and rarely chases after the ladies. He has saved a lot of money and he has a lesser debt with the university. He will graduate in three and fulfilling his goal of buying a house for his parents.

Tony meets Tom and sees that Tom also has similar goals but is accomplishing them earlier.

Now Tony can do the following:

1- ) He can say to himself: “Damn I wished I had the vision Tom had , from now own I will live my life like this"

2- ) He can also say to himself:" I admire Tom's dedication but the knowledge I have gathered about women is an education of its own that I wouldn’t change it for anything. "

3- ) He can also say to himself anything his mind can come up with.

Now Tony has to make a realization or brainwash himself!

The stronger your convictions the less likely you are to realize new ideas and stay open minded and the least likely you are to be brainwashed!

WARNING: IF your convictions are heading in the wrong direction this could be a disaster.

EXAMPLES OF PEOPLE STRONGLY CONVICTED ON BAD CONVICTION:

Hitler
Tony "Scar face" Montana
Osama Bin Laden
Many more…..

These people usually end up suffering sooner or later.

Back to women now!

WOMEN RARELY KNOW WHAT THEY WANT

Therefore they are vulnerable to feeling seduced by a man who is very convicted , a leader, a man who is in a one way train that makes stops only once in each town but never returns!

This works even if you are broke by the way! No one likes the feeling of being left behind!

People say women like the guy with the most money, the best at something, the baddest dude. Sure! God created many flowers with different colors so we all can choose what we like and it is s natural to want the best flower of its type! Then people say that they like a man with confidence! Sure again! But all this are products of your convictions and the work you put in to realize such convictions.

If you can sell the idea, or feeling that you are headed in a direction with your life that is bigger than sports, bigger than money, bigger than toughness, all women will desire you. Because they will follow you as the more convicted you are the more they will believe you are heading in the right direction because you have a gift to see further than most!

Sincerely

TIBURON

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought the best advice that was given to me about women was to never trust a big butt and a smile..haha:D

As for your post...good advice. This is the type of good advice that people should read over and over and over again once they feel they've reached a specific goal.

Maybe Tom finished in 3 years..bought that house for his parents...but then what? His goal the past 3 years was to get a good job, get paid, and buy that house for his parents. Now that his goals are met, it is easy for him to get in that cruise control mode.

To add to your post..I suggest that a DJs life goals be refined often as we succeed in accomplishing them. Its like a workout that becomes stagnent. Sometimes you have to shake things up and redefine those goals in order to be DRIVEN by them again.

Its that drive and desire that fuels LEADERSHIP.

GOOD STUFF GOOD STUFF

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm glad you decided to contribute seriously!

And it's true about needing trust in yourself and your choices to present point in your life.
Not to change topic but Tony Robbins also builds on the subject, he talks about Constant Focus on Quality... or something like that. The point being that once you have conviction in yourself and where you want to be it's important to focus on the quality of whatever you are striving for. Same about pickup and women skills, there are levels in this game!

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is Self Leadership! You are going forward no matter what , you believe in your convictions , you are deiced and concentrated in finishing the goal at hand because you know this is the way to go about LIFE!
What kind of self-leadership are you talking about? Just about everyday things or aspects that go in the long run? Because I have strong leadership in areas most people would be bored to hear about. Do I have to demonstrate this leadership? I've been called "easy going" before does that mean I'm a weak leader?

California Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the mentality, but the post is too romantic.

Strongly believing in your own convictions is not enough.

You need to have some-

-intelligence
-charisma
-looks
-prose
-sociability

Confidence is not the means to all ends. People who strongly believe so cannot cope well with failure, which is also an imminent part of life.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tiburonII

Hitler
Tony "Scar face" Montana
Osama Bin Laden
Many more…..

These people usually end up suffering sooner or later.
Actually Hitler had women falling at his feet. they would even faint when they saw him. He didn't suffer all that much either.

for women a mans power is their freedom

KC_Seductive

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by California Love

You need to have some-

-intelligence
-charisma
-looks
-prose
-sociability

Confidence is not the means to all ends. People who strongly believe so cannot cope well with failure, which is also an imminent part of life.
That is true, but confidence is VERY important.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by California Love

You need to have some-

-intelligence
-charisma
-looks
-prose
-sociability

I think that a man shouldn't concern himself with looks, charisma, prose, or sociability to any large extent. These are nice to have traits, but they are not the means to any end. A man should concern himself with the amount of passion he has for his goals. If he has no goals he is not passionate about anything.

For example, you can't win a goal medal for the 100 m if you are not passionate about running fast.

Your passion will make you strong and through your strength you will be able to become powerfull. It is power that women are naturally attracted to.

I strongly disagree with any man that is passionate about looking good or having high charisma. That is what women do! A man should be focused on his inner self and his inner strength.

I also think that a good women knows that she needs a man that is strong and powerfull. A useless woman will want a man who is focused on looks, charisma, prose.. in other words she will say she wants a gay guy. I feel sorry for those guys that are trying to aquire a long term relationship that way. At first she will love your superficial nature.. but it will soon fade and she will see that you are completely useless as a provider and a protector. ie divorce time! :)

hmm.. reminds me of Death of a Salesman